• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How bodybuilding saved me from depression

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

When Andrea Corbett, 43, was in the grips of depression in 2015, she would wear an “I’m Fine” mask. This, she explains, was her way of hiding her illness from her friends and family.

But behind closed doors, she was far from fine. Not only was she falling behind with her workload as head of Business and Computing in an inner city of London secondary school, she was also “drinking heavily” and becoming dependent on alcohol.

“My glass of wine turned into a bottle of wine," she recalls. "And then, ‘Let me just walk to the corner shop to go and get another one'.”

Bodybuilding depression

Bodybuilding news source:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concentrix

Exercise has a lot of health benefits and also helps improve mood and reduce anxiety. But it does not mean being simply physically active is the solution to a complicated depression. It merely eases symptoms of depression and anxiety. Regular exercise releases feel-good endorphins and it boosts confidence whenever you meet your exercise goals or challenges. Getting in shape can also make you feel better about your appearance. So, try exercising it might help you cope with depression.