• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kurt Angle’s Brother Indicted for Selling UX Labs Steroid Products

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
By Henry C. Bullis

Kurt Angle’s Brother Indicted for Selling UX Labs Steroid Products

Eric Angle was one of three individuals under the Qu4ntum username via the internet and hand-to-hand transactions.
Eric Angle was one of three men who allegedly manufactured and distributed anabolic steroids under the UX Labs brand. Angle was indicted along with Ronald Roginsky and John Ambrose as co-conspirators by a federal grand jury in September 2019.
Before Eric Angle became a steroid source, he was once a professional wrestler. Unfortunately, Eric was always overshadowed by his older brother Kurt Angle. Finally, Eric is getting all the national and international headlines but for all the wrong reasons.
Eric Angle helped sell steroids on dark net marketplaces, including AlphaBay, Dream Market, Wall street and Olympus Market. He also helped sell steroids on popular bodybuilding internet forums.

Eric’s big brother Kurt Angle was an Olympic champion and superstar WWF pro wrestler.

Kurt Angle was an Olympic champion who won the gold medal in the 100-kilogram freestyle wrestling event at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics.
Kurt followed up on his Olympic success by becoming a super star performer with the World Wrestling Federation (currently known as World Wresting Entertainment). He was inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame in March 2017.
The younger brother Eric Angle is currently facing criminal accusations of steroid distribution. But Kurt Angle was the first brother to come to the attention of law enforcement with regards to anabolic steroids.
Kurt was implicated as a user of trenbolone and nandrolone in the aftermath of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) investigation codenamed Operation Netroids in 2006. Local and federal law enforcement officers raided a compounding pharmacy called Applied Pharmacy Services (APS) in August 2006.
The DEA seized APS’s client records. A classified intelligence report identified numerous amateur and professional athletes that had received steroids from APS.
Kurt Angel received two prescriptions from APS between October 2004 and February 2005. The prescriptions were for nandrolone decanoate and trenbolone acetate.
Kurt admitted using steroids in an interview published by the Philadelphia Inquirer in April 2009. However, he claimed he only used steroids to help him recover from a severe injury.

“Have I used steroids before? Yes, I have,” admitted Kurt Angle, “after I broke my neck and lost three inches in this arm and 21/2 in the other from loss of circulation. But I paid the price, both financially – I got fined $125,000 – and reputation-wise. I was a pure athlete, an Olympic champion. And all of a sudden, I’m like Kurt Angle the cheater? It really sucked.”

Kurt Angle never went to jail for steroids.
Eric Angle could be the first brother convicted of a steroid-related crime – and serve jail time.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!