• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Date night for Phil Heath and Dexter Jackson

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know that Phil Heath and Dexter Jackson were good buddies. Here they are on date night when thier chicks.

philheath:
"What a great night with @mrolympia08 and @floridafit1 as @shuriecremona and I couldn’t stop laughing at all of the fun we were having. There’s obviously a ton of bodybuilding history between us and although we battled on numerous stages, we are now in a place where we both can have a meal, reflect on those times and truly appreciate each other’s legacy which in my opinion is extremely valuable. Safe travels you two and oh Dexter, we owe each other a badass workout someday in 2020 ok!!! Oh and to Gale, thank you for your support of not only Shurie and I but also for who you are to Dexter and your family as it does take someone with strong character to uphold, uplift and love men like us. Much Luv!!!!" IMG 20191011 041633 675

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

M

maxpower

wow the pic is so adorable:) congrats you guys for your long successful journey.