• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best bicep strengthening workout

M

maxpower

can you guys suggest me best bicep strengthening workout??
Tomorrow is my bicep training day so just thought of asking you guys some suggestions. I used to do chest presses and flys on alternate days. But thought of trying something different. pls suggest me some workouts.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may sound amateurish but it is the dumbbell that stabilized my arms. I had been doing push ups since I was a teenager and I was not aware that it only builds up the triceps which made it a bit abnormal in size. The recommended dumbbells (I forgot the weight but it was pretty heavy) cured the anomaly in my arms.

C

Concentrix

Lifting heavy weights increase the strength and size of a muscle. So do biceps curl using heavy dumbbell, pull-up, and bench press. But of course, after working out it is recommended to get a rest to allow your muscles to repair itself and grow.

S

SolidSa

Would recommend you to include Hammer Curls and Spider Curls in your workout regime. With hammer curl, you can increase your arms width and Biceps Maximus. With Spider Curls you get a better biceps head shape. Try adding these two workouts, you would soon start to see the change.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whatever exercise you will engage in for biceps, the results will be better if you eat well. You need to eat well so the muscles will grow faster. If you do intense workouts, the muscles will wear out and you might need to rest for some days to recover.

S

Steelbody

After warming up would suggest you to add preacher curls workout with concentration on the negative reps. Negative reps are the most underused bodybuilding technique that develops strength. After contraction slowly control and lower your arm in the ratio of 1: 2. For 1 second lift up, 2 second controlled lift down. This would greatly strengthen your biceps and also would help you gain muscle mass.