• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding Christians - a champion's journey - CHVN Radio

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Eric trophy 2
After competing for years and winning multiple competitions, a Manitoba bodybuilding champion says he felt weak and that he needed to focus on what is truly important.

Eric fran
Eric Franczyk on stage during his 2016 MABA competition where he won first place. (Supplied)
Inspired by his brother who had competed years prior, Eric Franczyk, started his first eight-week preparation to compete in a men's physique competition in 2014.

During that first preparation "right around that six to seven-week mark, I did not feel very good," Franczyk says.

"I had never restricted myself to what I was eating, I had never done regimented cardio. I had never eaten six meals a day. It was a tough adjustment. The next ones, I knew what to expect a little more so they weren't as hard but that first one was pretty rough," Franczyk says.

Read more: Bodybuilding news source:

Last edited by a moderator: