• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO feather title - Shakur Stevenson vs. Joet Gonzalez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vacant WBO featherweight title will be contested by Shakur Stevenson and Joet Gonzalez on October 26 at Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada. Gonzales is undefeated with 23 wins and 14 KOs while Stevenson is also undefeated with 7 KOs in 12 wins.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a unanimous decision for Shakur Stevenson and the scores of the judges was loud and clear that he completely dominated Joet Gonzalez for the entire duration of the fight. Stevenson claims the vacant WBO featherweight title and improved his record to 13 wins and 7 KOs with no losses

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that Shakur Stevenson has filled the once vacant the WBO’s vacant featherweight world title, I'm sure he is ready for a unification fight
with Josh Warrington.

M

Maestro

I mean, Shakur Stevenson called out for a unification bout, so I'm sure that is the next move.

O

Olaf

I still can't believe Joet Gonzalez is the brother to Shakur Stevenson's girlfriend, but I digress. Stevenson easily won the title by a unanimous decision, and also got the girl while at it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe Joet Gonzalez is the brother to Shakur Stevenson's girlfriend, but I digress. Stevenson easily won the title by a unanimous decision, and also got the girl while at it.

OMG! I did not know that Shakur's girlfriend is the sister to Gonzalez! Good thing she is not his ex, lol.

M

Maestro

OMG! I did not know that Shakur's girlfriend is the sister to Gonzalez! Good thing she is not his ex, lol.

Yeah! That wouuld have been akward and really embarrassing, for Gonzalez after getting that beatdown.

O

Olaf

That would have sucked big time! But I'm sure they had plenty of laughs after the fight, or not! You never know if these beefs are real or not.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, Shakur Stevenson called out for a unification bout, so I'm sure that is the next move.

I'm really hoping this will happen this year, now that we are done with the festive season. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are waiting for this fight.