• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA/IBF junior welter - Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The unification bout for the WBA and IBF junior welterweight titles is on the go on October 26 in London. IBF champion Regis Prograis will face WBA champion Josh Taylor at the O2 Arena in London. Both champions are undefeated. Prograis has 20 KOs in 24 wins while Taylor has 12 KOs in 15 wins.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was only a majority decision but enough for Josh Taylor to be a unified junior welterweight champion in winning the grand prix super series. One judge had it 114-114 while the 2 other judges had scores of 115-113 and 117-112 for Taylor. Still undefeated, Taylor has 16 wins and 12 KOs for his record.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet Regis Prograis is cursing himself right now wherever he is. To be honest, Josh Taylor really surprised me during this bout. I new his blows pack a lot of power, but, I didn't expect him to be that agrresive.

M

Maestro

Well, this was a huge fight. Taylor had to be aggressive because he was looking to retain the IBF championship, gain the
WBA belt and win the World Boxing Super Series final, which he did.

O

Olaf

Regis Prograis has to be hurting really bad right now, given that his first loss is over a title.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regis Prograis has to be hurting really bad right now, given that his first loss is over a title.

It must really suck! It is a shame!

M

Maestro

Josh Taylor gave us what we wanted, and that is, one of the best fights I have had the pleasure of watching this 2019. He really deserves the win.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hope 2020 will be different for Regis. I'm really interested in the underdogs and how they will perform in 2020. Can't wait!