• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guess who won this fight?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Kirill Tereshin

Kirill Tereshin(on the left) got his ass kicked in under 3 minutes against Oleg Mongol. I am not sure what he was thinking with those huge, fake biceps.

By WILL STEWART FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:06 EDT, 21 October 2019 | UPDATED: 07:01 EDT, 21 October 2019

A Russian man labelled 'Popeye' after enlarging his arms with dangerous injections was defeated in the space of three minutes in an MMA bout.

Kirill Tereshin, 23, threw in the towel after he was pinned to the ground by 43-year-old Oleg Mongol in the fight in Siberia.

Flailing his arms wildly, he rocked his opponent early on but his 'ridiculous' biceps eventually 'proved his undoing', Russian media said.

The wannabe bodybuilder, also known as 'Bazooka Arms' in Russia, has been warned of severe risks to his health from the synthol injections and there are even fears his arm will have to be amputated.

Footage of the 'crazy' fight shows Tereshin scrapping with his opponent in the city of Abakan before he is forced to the ground.

His opponent, 20 years his senior, settled the fight by clasping an elbow to his throat - an attack which could be deemed illegal under Russian MMA rules.

However, Tereshin conceded and the fight was over within three minutes.

It marks the second humiliation in five months for Tereshin, who was floored by Russian slapping champion Vasiliy 'The Dumpling' Kamotskiy in May this year.

According to reports in Russia, the former soldier has also split with his fiancé, 28-year-old model Olesya Malibu, 28.

It is claimed the model, real name Olesya Kozhevnikova, had urged him to enlarge his buttocks.

Tereshin enlarged his biceps by 10 inches in just 10 days after injecting 'litres' of synthol into his arms. However, the injections give him no extra strength as the muscles have not really developed in the way they appear.

Russian medics have warned him that the chemicals could pose a grave danger to his health.

Use of synthol can lead to embolisms in the lungs, strokes, cysts and ulcers.

Professor Evgeny Lilin, a leading Russian doctor, has previously said: 'Not immediately but he very likely faces amputation in the future.

'One day abscesses will develop, then inflammation and he [will be at risk of] a stroke.'

He could seek treatment in the UK or Europe, according to reports.

At times he has seemed close to despair. 'I do not know what to do,' he was quoted as saying.

'All that is left to me is to rely on God. I will lie on my bed and pray to God.'

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ybuilder-thrashed-three-minutes-MMA-bout.html

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, that was one weird fighter with that oversized biceps. Perhaps he would have done better in WWE since he would be a spectacle with his looks. An MMA fight is real and a fighter needs not only the muscles but the skills. Being beaten by a 43-year old opponent means he should quit now for there is no way he could win over the other fighters.