• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ONE FC Dawn of Valor lightweight kickboxing championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regian Eersel from Netherlands will face compatriot Nieky Holzken for the One FC lightweight kickboxing championship on October 25 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Eersel is a former middleweight champion but goes down to a lower division to challenge the multiple time kickboxing champion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the start it was Regian Eersel looking dominant with his kicks and barrage of punches that there were moments when Holzken couldn’t attack in order to defend himself. A unanimous decision win for Eersel proved his power and settled the score that he is clearly the winner again in this rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eersel used his long reach to dethrown Holzken. I really thought those jumping knee attacks by Holzken were going to take Eersel down but he was still standing strong.

M

Maestro

I remember when this bout started, Holzken immediately kicked off with a bunch of amazing kicks to Eersel's lead
leg. But Eersel retaliated with some pretty powerful punches, which made Holzken rethink his approach.

O

Olaf

This was a really great fight. The only way to become a legend is by taking on a legend, and winning. That is exactly what Eersel did when he fought Holzken.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember when this bout started, Holzken immediately kicked off with a bunch of amazing kicks to Eersel's lead
leg. But Eersel retaliated with some pretty powerful punches, which made Holzken rethink his approach.

Clearly, Eersel can adopt to any ckind of situation. This bout against Holzken proved it. I can't wait to see who he is going to take on, next.

M

Maestro

Clearly, Eersel can adopt to any ckind of situation. This bout against Holzken proved it. I can't wait to see who he is going to take on, next.

This is actually my first time ever watching Eersel fight, so I don't know what his history looks like. But from what I witnessed when he destroyed Holzken, I think I will be keeping my eye on him.

O

Olaf

Eersel looks like the next big thing. If he keeps his mind and body clean, then there is nothing that will stand on his way.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a really great fight. The only way to become a legend is by taking on a legend, and winning. That is exactly what Eersel did when he fought Holzken.

Holzken is the man. I'm going to betting on more of his fights.

M

Maestro

Eersel looks like the next big thing. If he keeps his mind and body clean, then there is nothing that will stand on his way.

I think staying clean should apply to all fighters. I don't know much about Eersel, but from what I have seen so far, I wouldn't mind watching him beat the crap out of a few people.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf

Holzken is the man. I'm going to betting on more of his fights.

That is actually agreat idea. Holzken dominates most of his fights, so that would be a good wasy to make extra cash.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is actually my first time ever watching Eersel fight, so I don't know what his history looks like. But from what I witnessed when he destroyed Holzken, I think I will be keeping my eye on him.

2020 is Eersel's year. As much as I am looking forward to see a lot of good fighters coming back as strong as ever, I'm especially excited about Eersel.