• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ONE FC Dawn of Valor main event – Kadestam vs Abbasov

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The welterweight championship of One FC will be between Zebaztian Kadestam and Kiamrian Abbasov on October 25 in Jakarta, Indonesia. No fight records are available for Kadestam who is from Sweden and Abbasov who is from Kyrgyzstan.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was the takedowns that led to the downfall of Kadestam that he failed to defend. In the first 3 rounds it was already clear that Kadestam was just waiting for a lucky punch like he did in his previous fight. But Abbasov wouldn’t be denied with his strength and heavy punches aside from the full control during a takedown. A unanimous decision for the new champion Abbasov.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm surprised Kadestam didn't get a KO against Abbasov, because I'm so used to him giving us KOs left, right and center. At the end of the second round, I thought Kadestam was going to win, but in the third and fourth something happened and it ruined everything.

M

Maestro

Abbasov started strong and that affected his game during the second round. That is why Kadestam seemed like was going to win at the end of the second round.

O

Olaf

Kadestam dropped the ball during the last two rounds, and that cost him. He had things under control in the 2nd round, but that did nit last for long. Abbasov proved too strong for him to handle.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abbasov started strong and that affected his game during the second round. That is why Kadestam seemed like was going to win at the end of the second round.

Kadestam seemed to have Abbasov where he wanted on the second round. To be honest, I thought Abbasov was done for, but boy was I wrong!

M

Maestro

Kadestam seemed to have Abbasov where he wanted on the second round. To be honest, I thought Abbasov was done for, but boy was I wrong!

Kadestam is a good fighter, there is no doubt about that, but he didn't bring his all during this fight.

O

Olaf

Kadestam looked tired and out of ideas, the whole second half of the bout. Who knows, maybe he is getting too old the for the sport.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm so used to Kadestam's amazing Muay Thai attack style of fighting, but I guess Abbasov did his homework.

M

Maestro

Abbasov almost choked out Kadestam in the first round, but there was only ten seconds left. I think Kadestam underestimated Abbasov's potential and that was a huge mistake.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf

Abbasov almost choked out Kadestam in the first round, but there was only ten seconds left. I think Kadestam underestimated Abbasov's potential and that was a huge mistake.

It would have been really embarrassing for Kadestam if the fight ended in the first round. Abbasov took his sweet time to study everything about Kadestam, which turned out to be the best decision of his life. I just wish Abbasov would have done the same.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to see what Abbasov has in store for us in 2020. The only thing I'm sure of is the damage he is going to cause. I'm pretty excited.