• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury to debut in WWE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WWE Saudi Arabia boasts of the participation of heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury. He will be on the wrestling mat against Braun Strowman. The bout will be the main event of WWE Crown Jewel on October 31. Guess who will win? Your guess is as good as mine

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tyson Fury on WWE?! They are about to make a lot of money on this one. To be honest I never saw this coming. We all know Tyson Fury is kicking the hell out of Braun Strowman, that's for sure.

M

Maestro

I also here Tyson Fury will be training with Conor McGregor before he moves into MMA. I think he is tasting the waters and of course making money while at it. Good move.

O

Olaf

Really, Tyson Fury in WWE? That doesn't sound right! Is Fury like the new Ronda Rousey? I don't think Tyson Fury has the charisma required to entertain the WWE fanbase, imo.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really, Tyson Fury in WWE? That doesn't sound right! Is Fury like the new Ronda Rousey? I don't think Tyson Fury has the charisma required to entertain the WWE fanbase, imo.

It was about the money and nothing else. Tyson Fury would never join the WWE family.