• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cage Warriors 109 – World lightweigh championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cage Warriors world lightweight champion Jai Herbert will make the first defense of his title against. Cain Carrizsoa on October 27 in Birminghan, UK. Herbert won the belt from Jack Grant with a KO finish. But it will not be easy sailing for Herbert because Carrizsoa is a UFC fighter which means he is in the big league.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carrizosa came in pretty hot but Herbert extinguished that fire very fast. I thought those elbow that Carrizosa was serving would help, but I was wrong, because Herbert replied with a huge knee that caught Carrizosa and sent him straight to the ground.

M

Maestro

Damn! A knockout in less than four minutes, that is amazing. I knew the fight was over when the two fighters were exchanging blows near the fence.
Carrizosa tried to fire off a series of elbows strikes, but Herbert answered
by a pretty dangerous knee that caught Carrizosa.

O

Olaf

This is Herbert's sixth consecutive win. He also has a title defense under his belt. I think he is ready to leave the Cage Warriors and get a spot on the card when the UFC makes its annual visit to London in 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! A knockout in less than four minutes, that is amazing. I knew the fight was over when the two fighters were exchanging blows near the fence.

The knee was what made the referee wave off the fight. We all knew Carrizosa was not going to recover from it. All in all he put up a good fight.

M

Maestro

The knee was what made the referee wave off the fight. We all knew Carrizosa was not going to recover from it. All in all he put up a good fight.

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages to get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

O

Olaf

This was one of those fights that no one is going to be forgetting anytime soon. Both Herbert and Carrizosa gave us an entertaining bout, but Cain was the better fighter.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is Herbert's sixth consecutive win. He also has a title defense under his belt. I think he is ready to leave the Cage Warriors and get a spot on the card when the UFC makes its annual visit to London in 2020.

Herbert is most definitely ready for UFC. Come 2020, he is going to be giving a lot of UFC veterans a run for their money.

M

Maestro

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages to get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

That is correct. The knee strike caught him just above the belly button which is a vey painful spot to get hit.

O

Olaf

Herbert is most definitely ready for UFC. Come 2020, he is going to be giving a lot of UFC veterans a run for their money.

2020 will be a great year for most fighters and that includes Herbert. If he keeps himself out of trouble, then things are going to work out for him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was definitely not messing around.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was not messing around.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was not messing around.