Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cage Warriors 109 – World lightweigh championship

Cage Warriors world lightweight champion Jai Herbert will make the first defense of his title against. Cain Carrizsoa on October 27 in Birminghan, UK. Herbert won the belt from Jack Grant with a KO finish. But it will not be easy sailing for Herbert because Carrizsoa is a UFC fighter which means he is in the big league.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Cage Warriors 109 – World lightweigh championship

Carrizosa came in pretty hot but Herbert extinguished that fire very fast. I thought those elbow that Carrizosa was serving would help, but I was wrong, because Herbert replied with a huge knee that caught Carrizosa and sent him straight to the ground.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Damn! A knockout in less than four minutes, that is amazing. I knew the fight was over when the two fighters were exchanging blows near the fence.
    Carrizosa tried to fire off a series of elbows strikes, but Herbert answered
    by a pretty dangerous knee that caught Carrizosa.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is Herbert's sixth consecutive win. He also has a title defense under his belt. I think he is ready to leave the Cage Warriors and get a spot on the card when the UFC makes its annual visit to London in 2020.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Damn! A knockout in less than four minutes, that is amazing. I knew the fight was over when the two fighters were exchanging blows near the fence.
    The knee was what made the referee wave off the fight. We all knew Carrizosa was not going to recover from it. All in all he put up a good fight.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    The knee was what made the referee wave off the fight. We all knew Carrizosa was not going to recover from it. All in all he put up a good fight.
    I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages to get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This was one of those fights that no one is going to be forgetting anytime soon. Both Herbert and Carrizosa gave us an entertaining bout, but Cain was the better fighter.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    This is Herbert's sixth consecutive win. He also has a title defense under his belt. I think he is ready to leave the Cage Warriors and get a spot on the card when the UFC makes its annual visit to London in 2020.
    Herbert is most definitely ready for UFC. Come 2020, he is going to be giving a lot of UFC veterans a run for their money.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the knee strike by Herbert caught Carrizosa just above the navel, and that is a pretty dangerous spot to get hit. When a fighter manages to get a shot to that exact spot, then you are done with, because it renders you anable to breathe.
    That is correct. The knee strike caught him just above the belly button which is a vey painful spot to get hit.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Herbert is most definitely ready for UFC. Come 2020, he is going to be giving a lot of UFC veterans a run for their money.
    2020 will be a great year for most fighters and that includes Herbert. If he keeps himself out of trouble, then things are going to work out for him.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was definitely not messing around.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was not messing around.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

After Carrizosa caught that knee, everybody knew he was done for. Herbert was not messing around.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions