• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bellator welterweight title bout – MacDonald vs Lima

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC contender and now Bellator welterweight title holder Rory MacDonald will defend his belt against Doublas Lima on October 26 at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT. Macdonald has a fight record of 25-5-1 while Lima sports a record of 31-7.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bellator welterweight champion Rory Macdonald lost by unanimous decision to Douglas Lima who claimed the belt as the Grand Prix winner with a prize of 1 million USD. The striking of Lima proved the better in scoring against Macdonald although a takedown on Lima in the last round gave Macdonald a point. A trilogy is anticipated for their next bout to settle the score.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lima dominated almost the whole fight, which makes me wonder how McDonald got that title in the first place. Can't believe Douglas got a hug from 50 Cent, so lucky!

M

Maestro

And the one million grand prize is not too shabby as well. Not that the 50 Cent thing is not a big deal.

O

Olaf

Rory MacDonald was really bad during this fight. It's like it was scripted.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rory was my bet when he fought Robbie Lawler for the UFC welterweight title. I think Rory was ahead entering the 5th round when Robbie released a barraged that hurt Rory which caused a stoppage. After that Rory was gone in the UFC. Maybe he really doesn’t have the heart of a warrior.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope things don't go downhill henceforth. He really needs to bounce back before his fighting career goes to shit.

M

Maestro

I think Rory Mac has become soft since he decided to dedicate his life to Jesus. I'm not saying being sprititual is bad, but we really need the old Rory Mac back!

O

Olaf

The old Rory is not coming back any time soon. I don't think it will be that easy coming back after a lose like that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And the one million grand prize is not too shabby as well. Not that the 50 Cent thing is not a big deal.

The one million grand prize goes without saying.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

Maestro

The old Rory is not coming back any time soon. I don't think it will be that easy coming back after a lose like that.

I guess you are right. He needs another strategy if he is going to dig himself out of the mess he got himself into in the first place.

O

Olaf

I think Rory Mac has become soft since he decided to dedicate his life to Jesus. I'm not saying being sprititual is bad, but we really need the old Rory Mac back!

That is just Unbelievably dumb. You can't blame Jesus for Rory Mac being a terrible fighter. Rory Mac sucking, should only be blamed on Rory.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First Rory needs to deal with his expired Bellator contract. I heard he was looking to get a title shot when he signs the new contract, but I don't think that is going to happen.

M

Maestro

Just over a year ago Rory Mac was looking to become a Bellator double champ, but Gegard Mousasi TKO’d him in their middleweight title fight and now Lima has taken the welterweight belt back. This guy is not having the career he thought he would.

O

Olaf

First Rory needs to deal with his expired Bellator contract. I heard he was looking to get a title shot when he signs the new contract, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Nobody is giving Rory another chance at any title, that's for sure. This guy has the worst record of being a champ.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

50 Cent being there made my day. Although, I have to say this was one of the most weird wins I've seen so far. The fight didn't go as I expected.