• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A snack for anytime of the day

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your favorite snack !
Just made..
The freshest DEER JERKY YOU CAN GET!
so tender... And spicy!!!
Picked up About 3lbs .
20191025 230533 HDR
20191025 230711 HDR

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Looks great! What is the sodium level?

-Ted

L

lokielovesbunny

I think chickpeas can be the best snack of a day, if you're a diet conscious as it has rich value of nutrition, including fiber, less in fat, also provide vitamins and minerals yet easy to buy and prepare at home as well, its pocket friendly you don't need to spend lot, you can boil it, or can use it as a sprout, soaked it, and can be used in salad

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

We all know how hard it can be to eat healthy at work and still maintain your workout routine. The constant supply of sugary snacks for a work sitting on the break room table requires too much willpower to avoid. My favorite healthy snack is a handful of nuts and string cheese. Keeping it low on carbohydrates will not slow you down and the high protein will satisfy your next meal. Plus, the healthy fats in the nuts will add an added dose of needed nutrition during the day.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will find out. Dear is very tender. Not nearly as much salt as a pack of beef jerky. I can attest for that.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Protein shake is a good meal to take during the day.I like protein shakes and they are nutritious for the body.it is also quick and easy to make one.