• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rising junior welterweight – Kendo Castañeda

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Kendo Castañeda earned his 8th KO victory in 17 wins after stopping Stan Martyniouk in the 6th round. After punishing Martyniouk early in the fight, a barrage by Castañeda resulted in a knockdown and a stoppage. Expect Castañeda to figure in a contender bout or maybe an interim championship bout next time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kendo Castaneda strategized very well here, doing what a good fighter is supposed to do. He tried to get some body shots, but Martyniouk defended that well, forcing him to move to headhunting, which worked very well.

M

Maestro

Kendo Castaneda strategized very well here, doing what a good fighter is supposed to do. He tried to get some body shots, but Martyniouk defended that well, forcing him to move to headhunting, which worked very well.

If it was not for Castenada deciding to focus on Martyniouk's head instead of his body, I don't think the fight would have ended in the sixth round. It was a good move on Kendo's part.

O

Olaf

Kendo Castaned is still undefeated and now I know why. This guy doesn't have fighting style so it it pretty hard for other fighter to read him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If it was not for Castenada deciding to focus on Martyniouk's head instead of his body, I don't think the fight would have ended in the sixth round. It was a good move on Kendo's part.

Martyniouk knew that Castenada would mainly focus on his body, that is the reason why he was so defensive, he had already anticipated it. Good thing Castenada figured it out and instead decided to change his target area to his head. That important decision completely shifted the course of the bout.

M

Maestro

Martyniouk knew that Castenada would mainly focus on his body, that is the reason why he was so defensive, he had already anticipated it. Good thing Castenada figured it out and instead decided to change his target area to his head. That important decision completely shifted the course of the bout.

There is one thing that I have noticed with Kendo Catenada, and that is his tenacity and ability to read an opponent. I have been watching his fights online and it comes up everytime. I really think he has a bright future in the sport.

O

Olaf

For those who are into gambling, I think Castaneda is the man to bet on. I like how he trains. There are some amazing clips of him online, training.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who are into gambling, I think Castaneda is the man to bet on. I like how he trains. There are some amazing clips of him online, training.

I will be placing all my bets on Castaneda whenever he fights.

M

Maestro

Kendo Castaned is still undefeated and now I know why. This guy doesn't have fighting style so it it pretty hard for other fighter to read him.

Kendo is pretty amazing. I can't wait to watch his next fight.

O

Olaf

I will be placing all my bets on Castaneda whenever he fights.

With Castaneda, you will surely get back you money with profit. There is no doubt about it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Like I said, Kendo is the man!