• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Another bad decision on UFC fight night – Johnson vs Ray

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As the co-main event of the UFC fight night Maia-Askren bout, Michael Johnson gave his best performance in dominating Stevie Ray in the first 2 rounds. A -240 favorite, Johnson’s quick hands did a lot of damage on the face of Ray. In the 3rd round the scenario was the same domination of Johnson until Ray had a takedown that looked like Johnson was kind of defenseless. The majority decision was awarded to Ray.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnson has a really bad record at being consistent. I'm not sure about this fight so we will just have to wait and see.

M

Maestro

To be honest, this was a really boring fight. Sadly, there wasn't much excitement to be witnesse.

O

Olaf

I did not get to watch this fight but I viewed the highlights on youtube. From what I saw, Johnson's game wasn't that bad. Ray, in my opinion was reluctant and looked like he was holding back.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like Johnson doesn't know where he belongs. He was terrible at Lightweight competitions. He tried to hack it in Featherweight but that didn't work out as he expected, so he decided to go back. I wouldn't bet on any of his bouts, I'm just saying.

M

Maestro

I feel like Johnson doesn't know where he belongs. He was terrible at Lightweight competitions. He tried to hack it in Featherweight but that didn't work out as he expected, so he decided to go back. I wouldn't bet on any of his bouts, I'm just saying.

He is unsure about evrything and that is a bad trait as a fighter. I hope he finds his right place in the sport.

O

Olaf

They are both average fighters who have had a not so impressive past. They were perfect for each other on this fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is unsure about evrything and that is a bad trait as a fighter. I hope he finds his right place in the sport.

I really hope 2020 will be different for Johnson as a fighter. I hope he has figure out where his true place is, and how to remain stable while doing so.