• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Women’s superfeatherweight bout – Mayer vs Zamora

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event bout between Mikaela Mayer and Alejandra Zamora lasted only 6 rounds when the trainer of Zamora surrendered to prevent more punishment from the hands of Mayer. Still undefeated, superfeatherweight Mayer earned her 5th KO finish in 12 wins while Zamora dips to 7-4.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zamora’s trainer knew if she was to continue beyond the sixth round, it would have ended really bad. So the referee had stop their scheduled 10-
round, super featherweight fight.

M

Maestro

Not bad for Mikaela Mayer. 5 KOs in 12 fights is really good. I'm sure Zamora brought her A-game but Mayer was just too good.

O

Olaf

Zamora's trainer new things were only going to go south if the fight was to continue. Zamora was looking pretty overwhelmed during the sixth round, there was no way she would would have been able to go on.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zamora's trainer new things were only going to go south if the fight was to continue. Zamora was looking pretty overwhelmed during the sixth round, there was no way she would would have been able to go on.

Mayer was definitely too much for Zamora to handle. Going all the way to the 10th round is not as easy as it looks, and for many, it never happens.

M

Maestro

There is a reason Mayer is the superfeatherweight champ. She is relentless and consistent, giving us the best of performances. It is the reason she is still undefeated.

O

Olaf

Mayer was definitely too much for Zamora to handle. Going all the way to the 10th round is not as easy as it looks, and for many, it never happens.

It actually showed in the first round when Mayer dropped Zamora. If that wasn't enough, Mayer continued to dominate the following five rounds.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think when Mayer sent Zamora to the ground in the opening round, that messed up Mayer's confidence. It actually showed in the course of the fight.

M

Maestro

I don't think anyone is going to be watching Zamora's fights anymore if she doesn't get her shit in control. Mayer on the other hand, I don't think I will miss any of her bouts.

O

Olaf

I don't think anyone is going to be watching Zamora's fights anymore if she doesn't get her shit in control. Mayer on the other hand, I don't think I will miss any of her bouts.

Yes, Mayer is pretty amazing. But Zamora will get her moment.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to see what Mayer has up her sleeve in 2020. This is the year of great fights.