• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

European cruiserweight title – Lawrence Okolie beats Yves Ngabu

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A big knockdown in the 7th round caused the referee to stop the fight and award the KO win to challenger Lawrence Okolie. The former European cruiserweight champion who suffered his first loss wanted to protest but it was now use anymore. Undefeated Okolie earned his 11th KO in 14 wins.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okolie is moving up the ladder, huh. But why did the referee stop the fight before Ngabu went down? I mean if I was in Yves' position, I would have protested too.

M

Maestro

Lawrience Okolie wasn't facing any resistance against Yves Ngabu. I don't know what happened to Ngabu, but he was really terrible. I bet he made a lot of people very angry with his perfomance.

O

Olaf

Okolie is moving up the ladder, huh. But why did the referee stop the fight before Ngabu went down? I mean if I was in Yves' position, I would have protested too.

Yves was already loosing the fight, it's not like protesting would have made any difference.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yves was already loosing the fight, it's not like protesting would have made any difference.

I guess you are right. He was not holding his own like he was supposed to.

M

Maestro

That impressive straight right in the seventh round, rendered Ngabu completely senseless. The sauce now has the EBU Cruiserweight, British and Commonwealth titles. That is amazing.

O

Olaf

That impressive straight right in the seventh round, rendered Ngabu completely senseless. The sauce now has the EBU Cruiserweight, British and Commonwealth titles. That is amazing.

And he is just getting started. Okolie is crashing anyone that tries to stand on his way, that is the main reason why I'm a huge fan.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like Okolie had a height advantage against Ngabu, and that is why it was very hard for Yves to get shots in. Lawrence's height worked very well for him in terms of reach.

M

Maestro

I would not say Lawrence Okolie is an exciting fighter but he gets the job done. It is true that he is winning but all his fights are boring.

O

Olaf

Okolie is a fighter that somehow manages to win against everyone that he is pitted against. That consistency is what matters to me more than anything else.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would not say Lawrence Okolie is an exciting fighter but he gets the job done. It is true that he is winning but all his fights are boring.

Looks like someone is not a Lawrence fan. Okolie will be doing us justice in 2020, because I know for a fact that he has been training real hard.