• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF junior bantam title - Jerwin Ancajas vs. Jonathan Rodriguez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino champion Jerwin Ancajas will defend his IBF junior bantamweight title againstg challenger Jonathan Rodriguez on November 2 in Carson, California. This will be the 8th defense of Ancajas who has a record of 31-1-2 and 21 KOs while the challenger also has only 1 loss with 15 KOs in 21 victories.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Rodriguez is hungry for the IBF junior bantam title, but let's be honest, he hasn't really fought anyone worthwhile. Jerwin Ancajas is a favorite on this one, imo.

M

Maestro

This is a no brainer. Jerwin Ancajas is obviously taking this one home and of course retaining his IBF junior bantamweight title.

O

Olaf

I believe Jerwin Ancajas is getting his 22nd KO in Carson, California. This is going to be an easy win for Ancajas.

M

Maestro

We will have to wait for a while to see Jerwin Ancajas defend the IBF junior bantamweight title for the eighth time because this fight got canceled. Apparently, Jonathan Rodriguez was unable to make it to the US in time because of visa issues.

- - - Updated - - -

We will have to wait for a while to see Jerwin Ancajas defend the IBF junior bantamweight title for the eighth time because this fight got canceled. Apparently, Jonathan Rodriguez was unable to make it to the US in time because of visa issues.

O

Olaf

I was really looking forward to this fight. I hope he got the visa thing resolved, because this is one of those fights that I'm excited for.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope they will go head to head in 2020. The Visa issue was stupid and I hope it got resolved.