• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA interim women’s flyweight - Seniesa Estrada vs. Marlen Esparza

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBA interim women’s flyweight title will be contest by 2 undefeated boxers of high caliber. Seniesa Estrada with a fight record of 17-0 with 7 KOs will face Marlen Esparza who has a record of 7 wins and 1 KO on November 2 at The Avalon in Hollywood, California.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought this fight was taking place MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. I guess I got bad info. Anyway, I'm just happy that the rivalry between Seniesa Estrada and Marlen Esparza will be finally settled.

M

Maestro

Their rivalry has been going on for about two years! I can't believe it has taken this long for Seniesa Estrada and Marlen Esparza to finally meet.

M

Maestro

A lot of good fights on this day that's for sure. Can't wait.

O

Olaf

The fight will be on the Canelo-Kovalev undercard, right? This is amazing, I'm so happy these two get to finally settle their grudge on the ring after years of waiting.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish Marlen Esparza would finish the 10th round, but I know that cut was too nasty for her to continue. Not for nothing, but those nine rounds are the best I have seen in a while.

M

Maestro

That accidental head butt robbed us of the 10th round. Also, after the fight, Estrada said that the beef between her and Esparza is not yet over.

O

Olaf

I would have raelly wanted to see these two fight all the way to end of the 10th round. I would pay to see them clash again.