• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO light heavy title - Sergey Kovalev vs. Canelo Alvarez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Middleweight champion Saul Canelo Alvarez moved up in weight to challenge WBO light heavyweigth champion Sergey Kovalev. The fight is on November 2 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo is a -450 and Kovalev is underdog at +325.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sergey Kovalev was issued a medical suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after his technical knockout
loss to Canelo Alvarez.

O

Olaf

You know Saul Canelo Alvarez is a beast because he has only lost a single fight out of the fifty six he has fought. This guy has won world titles in four weight divisions.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love Canelo's style. He was patiently waiting for Sergey Kovalev to leave his chin unguarded for just a simple second, and when he did, that was the end of him.

M

Maestro

The fight was really close before the KO. Kovalev showed real skills but in the 11th round he slowed down and his defense got kind of shaky for a moment, which led to a KO.

O

Olaf

You know what, I'm ready for Canelo's next fight. With his kind of technique, tickets will be flying left and right, basically selling themselves.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know what, I'm ready for Canelo's next fight. With his kind of technique, tickets will be flying left and right, basically selling themselves.

After that outstanding perfomance, everybody is waiting for Canelo's next encounter. I bet it is going to be a huge one.

M

Maestro

Billy Joe Saunders called out Saul “Canelo” Alvarez after retaining his WBO super-middleweight title. I'm betting he is going to be his next opponent.

O

Olaf

Billy Joe Saunders is reportedly a potential opponent being considered for Canelo Alvarez’s next fight in May 2020.

O

Olaf

Billy Joe Saunders called out Saul “Canelo” Alvarez after retaining his WBO super-middleweight title. I'm betting he is going to be his next opponent.

I don't think Billy Joe Saunders has a chance against Canelo. We all know Canelo never dissapoints.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Promoter Eddie Hearn revealed that Gennady Golovkin is also being considered as a possible opponent against Canelo Alvarez who is currently holding five belts from middleweight up to 175lbs.

M

Maestro

He said that they have five guys who are being considered: Gennady Golovkin, Billy Joe Saunders, Callum Smith i.e if he beats John Ryder, Dmitry Bivol and Demetrius Andrade, to fight Canelo. I have to admit, Canelo Alvarez is a really big deal right now.

O

Olaf

That is a lot of potential, if I do say so myself. I'm happy with Canelo Alvarez facing any of these fighter.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight was really close before the KO. Kovalev showed real skills but in the 11th round he slowed down and his defense got kind of shaky for a moment, which led to a KO.

I have to admit, this was a really close fight. I would not mind seeing these two go at it again.