• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO women’s junior welter title - Christina Linardatou vs. Katie Taylor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Christina Linardatou will defend her WBO women’s junior welterweight title against popular Katie Taylor who is a lightweight champion and moving up to earn 2 weight titles. The undefeated Taylor has 14 wins and 6 KOs while the defending champion has only 1 loss in 12 wins and 6 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Katie Taylor is a beast. She really dominated the first seven rounds, which made it very difficult for Christina Linardatou to make a difference during the remaining three rounds.

M

Maestro

First of all, congratulations to Katie Taylor on bagging the WBO super-lightweight title and becoming a two-weight world champion. God knows Christina Linardatou didn't make it easy for Taylor.

O

Olaf

I love what Taylor said during the post-match interview: “I’m a two-weight world champion and the best is yet to
come.”

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love what Taylor said during the post-match interview: “I’m a two-weight world champion and the best is yet to
come.”

I love her confidence. She is among my favorite boxers currently in the sport. I'm going to be watching all her fights from now on.

M

Maestro

Both these fighters have a lot to offer. I'm pretty sure Christina Linardatou lerned from her mistakes and she is going to come back stronger and better.

O

Olaf

come.”

I love her confidence. She is among my favorite boxers currently in the sport. I'm going to be watching all her fights from now on.

Same here, she is turning a lot of heads right now.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come.”

Same here, she is turning a lot of heads right now.

I will have to check online and see who she will be fighting next. I'm betting it is another badass! I mean, I would not expect anything less.

M

Maestro

Katie Taylor, now at 33-years-old has added the WBO super lightweight belt
to her WBA, WBO, IBF, WBC and The Ring lightweight belts. Tell me that is not an impressive collection!

O

Olaf

to her WBA, WBO, IBF, WBC and The Ring lightweight belts. Tell me that is not an impressive collection!

I can't say that it is not. I bet that is not all there is to her trophy cabinet. She consistent and that is what most her fans like about her.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say that it is not. I bet that is not all there is to her trophy cabinet. She is consistent and that is what most her fans like about her.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I don't know about what Katie Taylor will be doing next, but Linardatou is looking to a former foe of Taylors', super lightweight titleholder Jessica McCaskill, for her next bout.

M

Maestro

Christina Linardatou said, "I want McCaskill. All the names. I don’t care. I just want to get inside and fight. I am not afraid of anybody. I am not fake." Those were her exact words. I think she feels like she was robbed of a win against Katie Taylor.

O

Olaf

Christina Linardatou was pretty pissed at the post-fight interview. She didn't believe when the three judges ruled 96-94 97-93 97-93 win against her.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

She is definitely consistent with her winnings. There is no denying her abilities.