Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

UFC 244 co-main event Gastelum vs Till

Both beaten by Jorge Masvidal, the co-main event will feature the bout between Kelvin Gastelum and Darren Till. It will be a comeback or sorts for the winner. Gastelum has a fight record of 16-3 while Till sports a slate of 17-2. Early betting shows Gastelum to be the favorite at -155. The fight will be held on November 3 at the Madison Square Garden in New York.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: UFC 244 co-main event Gastelum vs Till

Looks like Darren Till finally snapped out of that losing streak he was in. I still can't believe Till won after that eye poke from Gastelum.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A lot of people (me included) were rooting for Gastelum, but things turned out very different. I have to give it up to Darren Till for winning the fight, even after that eye gauge.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Till used his footwork and constant circling to keep Gastelum on the outside where he could utilize his kicks and it worked very well. Even the two times Gastelum managed to take Till down, he was not able to keep him grounded.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Till was super relentless during the whole fight. He was always going to win this bout.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Till was super relentless during the whole fight. He was always going to win this bout.
    Till is one of those fighters that I'm going to be keeping on my radar. He trully surprised me during this bout and that got me interested.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like Darren Till finally snapped out of that losing streak he was in. I still can't believe Till won after that eye poke from Gastelum.
    Darren Till was considering faking an injury due to the pressure caused by those consecutive losses. Good thing he didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have witnessed him standing his ground againt the phenomenal, Kelvin Gastelum, whome we all know is a straight up killer!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Darren Till was considering faking an injury due to the pressure caused by those consecutive losses. Good thing he didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have witnessed him standing his ground againt the phenomenal, Kelvin Gastelum, whome we all know is a straight up killer!
    When I read your comment about Till considering faking an injury, I thought it was a lie , so I went online and looked it up. It turns out it is true. His previous loses had him shook but fortunately he snapped out of it.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think at the moment, Darren Till, wasn't really sure if he was up for it. His nerves might have got the better of hom but he gave us his best and it was enough.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    When I read your comment about Till considering faking an injury, I thought it was a lie , so I went online and looked it up. It turns out it is true. His previous loses had him shook but fortunately he snapped out of it.
    He admitted to it in the post-fight interview. I guess his honesty is kind of refreshing considering the sport is filled with a lot of dishonest people.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Till is one of those fighters that I'm going to be keeping on my radar. He trully surprised me during this bout and that got me interested.
    I hope 2020 is going to be a great year for Till. A lot of people were not expecting that much from him but he surprised us all.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions