• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 244 co-main event – Gastelum vs Till

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both beaten by Jorge Masvidal, the co-main event will feature the bout between Kelvin Gastelum and Darren Till. It will be a comeback or sorts for the winner. Gastelum has a fight record of 16-3 while Till sports a slate of 17-2. Early betting shows Gastelum to be the favorite at -155. The fight will be held on November 3 at the Madison Square Garden in New York.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like Darren Till finally snapped out of that losing streak he was in. I still can't believe Till won after that eye poke from Gastelum.

M

Maestro

A lot of people (me included) were rooting for Gastelum, but things turned out very different. I have to give it up to Darren Till for winning the fight, even after that eye gauge.

O

Olaf

Till used his footwork and constant circling to keep Gastelum on the outside where he could utilize his kicks and it worked very well. Even the two times Gastelum managed to take Till down, he was not able to keep him grounded.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Till was super relentless during the whole fight. He was always going to win this bout.

M

Maestro

Till was super relentless during the whole fight. He was always going to win this bout.

Till is one of those fighters that I'm going to be keeping on my radar. He trully surprised me during this bout and that got me interested.

O

Olaf

Looks like Darren Till finally snapped out of that losing streak he was in. I still can't believe Till won after that eye poke from Gastelum.

Darren Till was considering faking an injury due to the pressure caused by those consecutive losses. Good thing he didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have witnessed him standing his ground againt the phenomenal, Kelvin Gastelum, whome we all know is a straight up killer!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Darren Till was considering faking an injury due to the pressure caused by those consecutive losses. Good thing he didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have witnessed him standing his ground againt the phenomenal, Kelvin Gastelum, whome we all know is a straight up killer!
When I read your comment about Till considering faking an injury, I thought it was a lie , so I went online and looked it up. It turns out it is true. His previous loses had him shook but fortunately he snapped out of it.

M

Maestro

I think at the moment, Darren Till, wasn't really sure if he was up for it. His nerves might have got the better of hom but he gave us his best and it was enough.

O

Olaf

When I read your comment about Till considering faking an injury, I thought it was a lie , so I went online and looked it up. It turns out it is true. His previous loses had him shook but fortunately he snapped out of it.

He admitted to it in the post-fight interview. I guess his honesty is kind of refreshing considering the sport is filled with a lot of dishonest people.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Till is one of those fighters that I'm going to be keeping on my radar. He trully surprised me during this bout and that got me interested.

I hope 2020 is going to be a great year for Till. A lot of people were not expecting that much from him but he surprised us all.