• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 244 – main event - Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz will be fighting for the BMF belt in the UFC 244 on November 3 in New York. Both fighters have a big number of losses but this bout will certainly be interesting to the mixed martial arts crowd. Masvidal is on a roll with his latest win by knocking out previously undefeated Ben Askren while Diaz is known for his endurance and durability.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I think Jorge Masvidal came to the fight with intentions of killing Nate Diaz. Jorge totally deserves to be crowned the "baddest mother f-----" in the game.

M

Maestro

Jorge Masvidal deliverde really damaging blows, opening Nate Diaz's cuts. Jorge truly deserves that BMF title.

O

Olaf

Jorge Masvidal destroyed Nate Diaz and proceded to celebrate with The Rock like it's nothing. This is the best fight I've watched in a while.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to admit, the Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson thing was awesome.

M

Maestro

Masvidal is having a great year. I remember that outstanding five second knockout of Ben Askren. Now he has stopped Diaz and got crowned the Baddest Mothef***** in the UFC!

O

Olaf

Donald Trump was also there and he was cheered and booed at the same time. All in all, this was the biggest MMA fight of the year, even if it was over a fake belt.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donald Trump was also there and he was cheered and booed at the same time. All in all, this was the biggest MMA fight of the year, even if it was over a fake belt.

We all know Donald Trump was just chasing clout. That is the reason why he got booed!

M

Maestro

Jorge Masvidal destroyed Nate Diaz and proceded to celebrate with The Rock like it's nothing. This is the best fight I've watched in a while.

Nate Diaz's face looked like it was smashed in by The Incredible Hulk! I don't know what techniques Jorge Masvidal has been using to train lately, but they are working perfectly for him.

O

Olaf

We all know Donald Trump was just chasing clout. That is the reason why he got booed!
Aint that the truth right there. I don't think there is anthing beneath Donald Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Aint that the truth right there. I don't think there is anything beneath Donald Trump.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nate Diaz said post-fight that, he needs a rematch and nothing else. But I'm pretty sure he will be facing Conor McGregor for the trilogy fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know why there wasn't a rematch clause.

M

Maestro

Both Masvidal and Diaz want a rematch, but UFC president, Dana White is not having it. So Masvidal should be fighting the winner of Kamaru
Usman-Colby Covington for the welterweight title.

O

Olaf

Both Masvidal and Diaz want a rematch, but UFC president, Dana White is not having it. So Masvidal should be fighting the winner of Kamaru
Usman-Colby Covington for the welterweight title.

Too bad. I would have really loved to see a Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Masvidal is having a great year. I remember that outstanding five second knockout of Ben Askren. Now he has stopped Diaz and got crowned the Baddest Mothef***** in the UFC!

I'm expecting Jorge Masvidal to give us even greater perfomances in 2020. I can't wait!