• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercising before breakfast may be most healthful choice

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

In a new study, people with overweight or obesity who worked out before eating breakfast burned more fat and saw overall health benefits.

Diet

Figuring out when to exercise could be just as important as the exercise itself, according to new research on the relationship between meal times and workouts.

Some studiesTrusted Source suggest that the effectiveness of exercise may be tied to when a person eats.

However, it is rarely possible to translate findings from studies in lean people to those with obesity.

So, scientists from the Universities of Bath and Birmingham, both in the United Kingdom, set out to see if meal and exercise timing had a similar link in people with overweight or obesity.

Having obesity and living a relatively sedentary life can lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.

This is because insulin sensitivity is reduced, and hyperinsulinemia — a condition characterized by excess insulin levels — is increased.

Click here to view the full bodybuilding news article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can agree with the weight loss and burned fat when you exercise before breakfast but I think it is tedious to the body considering that it has undergone fasting over the night. Although I do my exercise early in the morning but it is not really a workout since just a few push ups, 20 to 30, aside from the stretching and bending. However, for the obese I guess it is a good one to try.