• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

petition

S

steve.ky

Just a short reminder of an important petiton, below is the link:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-male-hormones-controlled-substances-list

Sign This Petition
Needs 99,410 signatures by November 25, 2019 to get a response from the White House

Male hormones play a critical role in human health and well being and are essential for every human after reaching the age of puberty; even women require small amounts of this. Due to mistakes that were made in the 1990's caused by misunderstandings and misconceptions about drugs of abuse, male hormones like testosterone and DHT were misclassified and added to the controlled substances list as schedule 3.

As we age, we lose the capacity to produce these hormones and they slowly decline, resulting in what is usually associated with age-related diseases such as: sexual and physical dysfunction, diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, memory loss, insomnia, and depression. This necessitates supplementation of these hormones to prevent these diseases and therefore should be delisted.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never going to happen but I understand.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!