• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ass sweat: Why it happens and how to get rid of it

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Butt sweat can happen in various situations, such as while exercising. Keeping the area clean and wearing different clothes can help resolve and prevent it. Learn more here.

Butt sweat is a universal, albeit uncomfortable, fact of life. Anyone who has spent a little too much time outside on a muggy day or worn tight leggings during a gym session has probably experienced butt sweat.
While butt sweat can sometimes cause embarrassment or discomfort, it is a perfectly normal occurrence.

In this article, we describe the causes of butt sweat and strategies for preventing it.

Everyone experiences butt sweat, but some people sweat more than others. The frequency and amount of sweat may depend on a person's:

distribution of sweat glands
genetics
body weight
hormones
The body has two types of sweat glands:

eccrine glands produce an odorless fluid that helps regulate body temperature. These glands are in almost every area of skin, including the buttocks.
apocrine glands do not regulate body temperature, and they exist mostly in the genital region, around the bellybutton, and in the armpits, breasts, and a few other areas. They secrete an odorous liquid made of water, proteins, and lipids.
The secretion, or sweat, from apocrine glands can be modified by bacteria on the surface of the skin, leading to an odor. This does not happen with eccrine secretion, such as that on the buttocks.

Click here to view the full bodybuilding news article.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Athanas

This is a very informative article. I have seen people suffering from such discomfort, I never knew there was a solution.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never experienced butt sweat before. But I think the fat surrounding the area can cause but sweat when you exercise. This is because the butt is losing fats while building muscles. As you have said, it is perfectly normal.

But I like your article because I now understand the topic better.

I would like to know how to deal with armpit sweat so the armpits can always be dry.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Everyone sweats. The solution is a shower..

S

SolidSa

It's nothing to be embarrassed about, it proves that you are working hard. You can try using talcum powder after you shower, would help you staying dry and fresh.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's nothing to be embarrassed about, it proves that you are working hard. You can try using talcum powder after you shower, would help you staying dry and fresh.
Can you please share a photo of the specific talcum powder you are referring to?

I tried to google the photos but there are many brands and types. I would like a specific suggestion so I can buy for my armpits.

Reactions: SolidSa
S

SolidSa

Can you please share a photo of the specific talcum powder you are referring to?

I tried to google the photos but there are many brands and types. I would like a specific suggestion so I can buy for my armpits.
You can try any Baby talcum powder. Because these powders are designed to absorb moisture and to keep the baby dry. This is to prevent rashes and sores on the baby. And it's soft on the skin. Give it a try would be definitely helpful.

Reactions: Mildredtabitha and TalkAdmin