• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Any questions PM me!!

• Thread starter Muscle mechanic
  • Start date
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I will be here to be on board for mb4 team. A little about m4bteam he has given alot to contest on this board and always comes thru.
M4bhas human grade gear, Anicillaries and many more peps, hgh.... and also Pure Gear line.
Check out site www.m4b.is
Format on site. I will post more on things to make easy.
I am not a pro, I am just a guy who is in mid 40s and loves to push at gym. I did whole log here in sticky transformation section... I am real guy, real life, real family, job and problems like us all. The gym is my place i go to push and get feeling that hurts so good. The gym no hang out, ear phones in and I don't speak to a soul. I love it, gear is awesome and routes easy. Options to chose on local or over there in this gym....

Here so let's do this!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Congrats brother! Great bunch of people!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Ty, been needing to be here at Mecca anyways!! Great board, love it here.
Work been busy but days got shorter so home earlier!!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Ty, been needing to be here at Mecca anyways!! Great board, love it here.
Work been busy but days got shorter so home earlier!!!

Glad to have you here!

aldodupaul

aldodupaul

I will be here to be on board for mb4 team. A little about m4bteam he has given alot to contest on this board and always comes thru.
M4bhas human grade gear, Anicillaries and many more peps, hgh.... and also Pure Gear line.
I am not a pro, I am just a guy who is in mid 40s and loves to push at gym. I did whole log here in sticky transformation section... I am real guy, real life, real family, job and problems like us all. The gym is my place i go to push and get feeling that hurts so good. The gym no hang out, ear phones in and I don't speak to a soul. I love it, gear is awesome and routes easy. Options to chose on local or over there in this gym....

Here so let's do this!!

Awsome Brother!!!! That Drostanolone Propionate 200mg looks really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Here so let's do this!!

I got photos from contest that sponsor gave. I got some of that Drost Prop 200mg/ml..... it's used up, no pip and used reg mg dosing and it was well up to PAR!!!
AXOS Pharma

Manufacturer: AXOS Pharmaceuticals

Presentation:10 cc vials, 200 mg/cc, protected with hologram.

Product name: Masteron 200.

Substance: Drostanolone propionate

Drostanolone propionate (trade name Masteron) is an anabolic/androgenic steroid which is the propionate ester of drostanolone. It is known to be highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and has similar properties to dihydrotestosterone. It has been successfully used as a breast cancer drug, but because of the high risk of virilization, safer options are prescribed.

Drostanolone propionate is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It is beneficial to runners and athletes who must remain in a certain weight class.

It has gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a diuretic and muscle defining drug. Individuals interested in using the drostanolone propionate are those that are looking to add muscle hardness and density to their physiques, nearly always for the purpose of bodybuilding competitions.

Drostanolone propionate can increase muscle hardness and density, giving an individual a more complete appearance when competing on stage. However, an already rather low body-fat level is needed for it to take full effect. Drostanolone propionate can promote increased strength while keeping body fat the same or even lowering it, something can help to prevent muscle loss while dieting.[citation needed] This can also allow strength athletes or those athletes in sports which have weight classes to increase performance without the risk of being raised into a higher weight class or add mass that may hinder performance.
ac181c7f60ec08c5400bc4cfd8a3963c-1.jpg

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
M-M it's great to have you on board Bro!!
One of the most reputable and solid Guys in my eyes. Just real one of us, the same problems, similar goals but with real heart and courage inside to catch his dreams and aim all goals!
Much Respect Buddy!

cheers
M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Xelent! Congrats!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Here so let's do this!!

indeed, good stuff, worth to try!

cheers
M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

- - - Updated - - -

Xelent! Congrats!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Sup Buddy
how have you been doing?

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

aldodupaul

aldodupaul

Here so let's do this!!

I got photos from contest that sponsor gave. I got some of that Drost Prop 200mg/ml..... it's used up, no pip and used reg mg dosing and it was well up to PAR!!!
AXOS Pharma

Manufacturer: AXOS Pharmaceuticals

Presentation:10 cc vials, 200 mg/cc, protected with hologram.

Product name: Masteron 200.

Substance: Drostanolone propionate

Drostanolone propionate (trade name Masteron) is an anabolic/androgenic steroid which is the propionate ester of drostanolone. It is known to be highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and has similar properties to dihydrotestosterone. It has been successfully used as a breast cancer drug, but because of the high risk of virilization, safer options are prescribed.

Drostanolone propionate is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It is beneficial to runners and athletes who must remain in a certain weight class.

It has gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a diuretic and muscle defining drug. Individuals interested in using the drostanolone propionate are those that are looking to add muscle hardness and density to their physiques, nearly always for the purpose of bodybuilding competitions.

Drostanolone propionate can increase muscle hardness and density, giving an individual a more complete appearance when competing on stage. However, an already rather low body-fat level is needed for it to take full effect. Drostanolone propionate can promote increased strength while keeping body fat the same or even lowering it, something can help to prevent muscle loss while dieting.[citation needed] This can also allow strength athletes or those athletes in sports which have weight classes to increase performance without the risk of being raised into a higher weight class or add mass that may hinder performance.
ac181c7f60ec08c5400bc4cfd8a3963c-1.jpg

Very Nice, Drostanolone)Propionate has at times Become the Forgoten Component. Love it!!!@

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Again these products here awesome trust me primotron killer
Pm me for questions, I support m4b as rep I know where all savings are on site... ask me
M4B Rep

Use discount code MMECH10

http://www.m4b.is/