Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Any questions PM me!!

I will be here to be on board for mb4 team. A little about m4bteam he has given alot to contest on this board and always comes thru.
    M4bhas human grade gear, Anicillaries and many more peps, hgh.... and also Pure Gear line.
    Check out site www.m4b.is
    Format on site. I will post more on things to make easy.
    I am not a pro, I am just a guy who is in mid 40s and loves to push at gym. I did whole log here in sticky transformation section... I am real guy, real life, real family, job and problems like us all. The gym is my place i go to push and get feeling that hurts so good. The gym no hang out, ear phones in and I don't speak to a soul. I love it, gear is awesome and routes easy. Options to chose on local or over there in this gym....

Here so let's do this!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

M4bRep
    Use discount code MMECH10
    http://www.m4b.is/

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Any questions PM me!!

Congrats brother! Great bunch of people!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

Ty, been needing to be here at Mecca anyways!! Great board, love it here.
    Work been busy but days got shorter so home earlier!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

Ty, been needing to be here at Mecca anyways!! Great board, love it here.
    Work been busy but days got shorter so home earlier!!!

Glad to have you here!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation aldodupaul's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will be here to be on board for mb4 team. A little about m4bteam he has given alot to contest on this board and always comes thru.
    M4bhas human grade gear, Anicillaries and many more peps, hgh.... and also Pure Gear line.
    I am not a pro, I am just a guy who is in mid 40s and loves to push at gym. I did whole log here in sticky transformation section... I am real guy, real life, real family, job and problems like us all. The gym is my place i go to push and get feeling that hurts so good. The gym no hang out, ear phones in and I don't speak to a soul. I love it, gear is awesome and routes easy. Options to chose on local or over there in this gym....

Here so let's do this!!

Awsome Brother!!!! That Drostanolone Propionate 200mg looks really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post

Here so let's do this!!

I got photos from contest that sponsor gave. I got some of that Drost Prop 200mg/ml..... it's used up, no pip and used reg mg dosing and it was well up to PAR!!!
    AXOS Pharma

Manufacturer: AXOS Pharmaceuticals

Presentation:10 cc vials, 200 mg/cc, protected with hologram.

Product name: Masteron 200.

Substance: Drostanolone propionate

Drostanolone propionate (trade name Masteron) is an anabolic/androgenic steroid which is the propionate ester of drostanolone. It is known to be highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and has similar properties to dihydrotestosterone. It has been successfully used as a breast cancer drug, but because of the high risk of virilization, safer options are prescribed.

Drostanolone propionate is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It is beneficial to runners and athletes who must remain in a certain weight class.

It has gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a diuretic and muscle defining drug. Individuals interested in using the drostanolone propionate are those that are looking to add muscle hardness and density to their physiques, nearly always for the purpose of bodybuilding competitions.

Drostanolone propionate can increase muscle hardness and density, giving an individual a more complete appearance when competing on stage. However, an already rather low body-fat level is needed for it to take full effect. Drostanolone propionate can promote increased strength while keeping body fat the same or even lowering it, something can help to prevent muscle loss while dieting.[citation needed] This can also allow strength athletes or those athletes in sports which have weight classes to increase performance without the risk of being raised into a higher weight class or add mass that may hinder performance.Any questions PM me!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

M-M it's great to have you on board Bro!!
    One of the most reputable and solid Guys in my eyes. Just real one of us, the same problems, similar goals but with real heart and courage inside to catch his dreams and aim all goals!
    Much Respect Buddy!

cheers
    M4B

www.M4B.is
    [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------
    M4BTeam - www.M4B.is
    /back up site - www.m4bteam.org/

@ [email protected]
    @ [email protected] /backup email/

Home of best human grade gear and source of Your strength !

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Xelent! Congrats!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here so let's do this!!

indeed, good stuff, worth to try!

cheers
    M4B

www.M4B.is
    [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Xelent! Congrats!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Sup Buddy
    how have you been doing?

M4B

www.M4B.is
    [email protected]

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation aldodupaul's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here so let's do this!!

I got photos from contest that sponsor gave. I got some of that Drost Prop 200mg/ml..... it's used up, no pip and used reg mg dosing and it was well up to PAR!!!
    AXOS Pharma

Manufacturer: AXOS Pharmaceuticals

Presentation:10 cc vials, 200 mg/cc, protected with hologram.

Product name: Masteron 200.

Substance: Drostanolone propionate

Drostanolone propionate (trade name Masteron) is an anabolic/androgenic steroid which is the propionate ester of drostanolone. It is known to be highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and has similar properties to dihydrotestosterone. It has been successfully used as a breast cancer drug, but because of the high risk of virilization, safer options are prescribed.

Drostanolone propionate is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It is beneficial to runners and athletes who must remain in a certain weight class.

It has gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a diuretic and muscle defining drug. Individuals interested in using the drostanolone propionate are those that are looking to add muscle hardness and density to their physiques, nearly always for the purpose of bodybuilding competitions.

Drostanolone propionate can increase muscle hardness and density, giving an individual a more complete appearance when competing on stage. However, an already rather low body-fat level is needed for it to take full effect. Drostanolone propionate can promote increased strength while keeping body fat the same or even lowering it, something can help to prevent muscle loss while dieting.[citation needed] This can also allow strength athletes or those athletes in sports which have weight classes to increase performance without the risk of being raised into a higher weight class or add mass that may hinder performance.Any questions PM me!!

Very Nice, Drostanolone)Propionate has at times Become the Forgoten Component. Love [email protected]

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Again these products here awesome trust me primotron killer
    Pm me for questions, I support m4b as rep I know where all savings are on site... ask me
    M4B Rep

Use discount code MMECH10

http://www.m4b.is/

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. 5 questions...
    By proteinguysx in forum Supplements for Bodybuilding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:35 PM
  2. BMR and Questions
    By PrinceVegeta in forum Diet, Nutrition and Enhancement Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:05 AM