• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pasta or no Pasta?

B

bourehim

I consume pasta very often, is that good or bad for working out, I observed that it's easy on the stomach unlike many other foods.

C

Concentrix

Pasta is part of the carbohydrate family which mainly gives energy to the body. But this food is not good at building muscle because it is not rich in protein. However, there is nothing wrong with eating your favorite food, just make sure it is portioned properly and paired with a nutrient-rich vegetable and a lean protein. But if your pasta is covered with creamy sauces plus high-fat meatballs, then the calorie count goes up. Avoid that kind of food if you are trying to lose weight.

P

pamz21

is tuna pesto pasta good or bad? because I prefer eating this kind of pasta rather cooking tomato based like spaghetti o cream based like carbonara.

J

Jakkdd

The pasta i eat has plenty of protein and good carbs in it, perfect for clean bulking if you JUST eat the noodles with a side of steak...mmm

L

lokielovesbunny

I think excessive amount of anything can lead to adverse effect on our health, yet knowing little bit of anything might help sometimes, eating pasta is a way to get the carbohydrate, undoubtedly good for health but adding extra souses and cream make things fatten-up for you, as it gives nice taste to your taste buds but again if you're work-out is intense you may digest it well, but for beginner or people who want to loose weight or who are over weight should avoid it. this is as per my knowledge

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes pasta,it is good for your body and doesn't contain calories.But one should also be strict in the preparation of pasta
This is to avoid unnessecary fat in the food.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

If it is good or bad, I don't know. I simply love it. Especially with cheese on top. It makes it so yummy. I just make sure that I work out more since I love eating all kinds of junk. I haven't seen any weight difference so I still eat it whenever I can.