• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are the benefits of aerobic exercise?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Aerobic exercise reduces the risk of many health conditions, ranging from heart disease to dementia. Although all forms of physical activity provide some benefits, aerobic exercise is particularly effective because it causes the heart and lungs to work harder than usual.

National physical activity guidelines recommend at least 150 minutesTrusted Source of aerobic activity per week.

Some examples of aerobic exercise include:

running
cycling
walking
swimming
aerobics classes
In this article, we discuss some of the benefits that aerobic exercise offers the body and brain.

Click here to view the full bodybuilding news article.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think it is as important as other exercise are, you get rock solid stomach and look too, I don't what is the science behind the aerobics exercise but it looks good and strong.

A

Athanas

I do lots of aerobics to stay healthy, that is, to maintain my triglyceride and sugar levels.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what I understand with aerobics exercise it is a kind of dance exercise coupled with stretching and bending. Aerobics was very popular in the 1980s and I am surprised to find a topic about it in this forum. Maybe that means aerobics is still being done for exercise because it is beneficial especially to the younger generation who wanted not only to lose weight but to gain agility.

A

Athanas

Aerobic exercises play a vital role in shaping up the body, as they assist someone to shed off excess lipids on the body. They also strengthen the cardiovascular system and keeps away many associated illnesses such as arteriosclerosis.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The new version of aerobics in our country is the so called Zumba. It is a dance exercise with a leader in front while the exercisers are at the back to imitate the leader. There is music that is usually dance music. Especially the elders they enjoy Zumba because it is just like dancing. They sweat a lot after 30 minutes. Some Zumba sessions last for an hour or so depending on the participants.