• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are the best ways to lose leg fat?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Many people want to lose fat around their legs. Focusing on exercises that tone the leg muscles, and making lifestyle changes to lose weight, can help people achieve this.

Everyone has some leg fat, and how much a person has varies among individuals. It is, however, more common for females to store fat in their legs than males.

While it is not possible to reduce weight loss in one specific area of the body, people can achieve toned legs by doing exercises that target and strengthen key leg muscles, while reducing body fat overall.

In this article, we look at ways to tone the leg muscles and reduce body fat. Using a combination of the following techniques will be most effective.

Click here to view the full bodybuilding news article.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Athanas

I think jumping and squatting with light weights can play a vital role in cutting back leg fat.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was in grade school and I was playing football, our coach said that we can increase the leg muscle by doing knee-bends at the edge of the stairs. A football player must have thick legs, that was the norm. But it didn’t work for me because my legs are naturally slender. If the muscle of your leg is thick then I don’t think any exercise can make the muscles smaller unless you will lose a lot of weight.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think the best way to lose leg fat is just RUN, the more you would run they more fiddle leg you will get, for instance playing football basketball and all those sports in which your lower body more in active zone you may find people with strong legs however doing gyming is the other option to give nice shape to your body as well as legs but not sure how strong it could be, last but not least squads are the best to strengthen the muscles of your legs that's what people have been following for decades and undoubtly it has great impact on our legs some people opt treadmill before doing squads I mean everyone has their own way to go with, and there is nothing wrong with it. you need to see what works for you and why.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calories in! Calories out! Beat way to lose any type of fat, even visceral fat is through aerobic activity and strength training coupled with burning more calories than you take in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk