• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
2020 olympia

Welcome to the 2020 Mr. Olympia coming up in September of 2020! I really think it is going to be a great Olympia this year! Shawn Rhoden will not be there but we will get to see Big Ramy's return!

Be sure to follow all of our updates on the 2020 Mr. Olympia. We have an entire forum dedicated to the Mr. Olympia!

Soon we will be posting information on the 2020 Mr. Olympia Live Stream!

Joe Weider's Olympia Fitness and Performance Weekend 2020
September 9 - 12, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

2020 Olympia

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Live Coverage, Updates and News

Another great thing about the 2020 Olympia is that Oksana Grishina will be back! I bet she will win!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Live Coverage, Updates and News

Another great thing about the 2020 Olympia is that Oksana Grishina will be back! I bet she will win!

[INSTAGRAM]B6lFXMAjBxz[/INSTAGRAM]
Oksana wouldn't have come back if she didn't think she would win. I don't see anyone beating her.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She just got her IFBB Pro Card for 2020.

FB IMG 1579511187916

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recent Phil Heath Pics. I cannot wait to see him in 2020!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the 2020 Olympia Qualification List. I don't see it here yet.
Brandon Curry (USA)
William Bonac (Netherlands)
Hadi Choopan (Iran)
Dexter Jackson (USA)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)
Phil Heath (USA)
Cedric McMillan (USA)
Nathan DeAsha (UK)
Juan Morel (USA)

212s
Kamal Elgargni (Libya)
Derek Lunsford (USA)
Shaun Clarida (USA)
John Jewett (USA)
Ahmad Ashkanani (Kuwait)
David Henry (USA)
Hidetada Yamagishi (Japan)
Angel Calderon (Spain)
Guy Cisternino, Jr (USA)

- - - Updated - - -

Brandon Curry

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It has just been announced that we have a new Olympia ambassador for 2020. Shaq.

SHAQUILLE O’NEAL NAMED HONORARY AMBASSADOR OF 2020 OLYMPIA WEEKEND

Joe Weider’s Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend has selected Shaquille O’Neal as its Honorary Ambassador for the 2020 event. Widely regarded as one of the world’s most recognizable athletes, the selection of the Hall of Famer and 4-time NBA champion is part of the Olympia’s ongoing initiative to reach new audiences, while inspiring men and women across all sports to embrace the principles of fitness and bodybuilding.

Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomon explains, “In recent years, Shaq has become an enthusiastic supporter of Olympia Weekend. He follows the bodybuilding scene with the same authenticity and passion that has made him one of today’s most sought after product endorsers and a powerhouse in the world of business and entertainment. Shaq was in attendance at last year’s Olympia and his relationship with the fitness community continues to evolve.”

One of the most popular athletes of his generation, Shaq’s interest in bodybuilding and fitness will also be on full display the month before Olympia Weekend when he teams up with former IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Roc Shabazz for the inaugural ROC ATLANTA EXTRAVAGANZA presented by SHAQUILLE O’NEAL. Sanctioned by the NPC and the IFBB Professional League, the August 22nd event will be held in Atlanta.

Recently named Shaq’s Chief Fitness Officer, Shabazz adds, “When Shaq puts his name on something, you know it’s gonna be big. We are planning a great experience for the fans, athletes and sponsors.”

For 55 years, Olympia Weekend has been the signature event on the fitness industry’s annual calendar. Spearheaded by attendance and sponsorship increases at the 2019 event, plans are already underway for 2020 and organizers have begun laying the groundwork for a series of upgrades to its popular arena production and convention center tradeshow.

As part of his role as Honorary Olympia Ambassador, Shaq will be promoting Olympia Weekend throughout the world while also documenting his own fitness journey to his millions of fans via social media.

Join Shaq along with the best bodies on the planet in Las Vegas September 10-13 as Trifecta presents Joe Weider’s Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend brought to you by Wings of Strength. For more information visit MrOlympia.com
FB IMG 1579814555646

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Flex Lewis is in!!!! He just accepted a special invite!

FLEX LEWIS ACCEPTS OLYMPIA SPECIAL INVITATION

Reported by NPC News Online

It’s Official!!! After months of speculation, one of the year’s most exciting story lines has been confirmed. Flex Lewis will return to the Olympia stage this year in pursuit of bodybuilding’s most coveted title. After winning a record 7 consecutive titles in the Under 212lb division, followed by a year away from competition, Flex is now focused on becoming just the 16th winner in the 56 year history of the Mr. Olympia.

“I spent a year away from the stage. The year off has given me the chance to prepare myself for the most intense contest prep of my life.” Flex continues, “It’s every bodybuilder’s dream to become Mr. Olympia. This process started the moment I walked off the stage at the 2018 Olympia. I am laser focused on competing against the best of the best this September in Vegas.”

At just 36 years old, the Welsh Dragon is still in his competitive prime and fans have often wondered how the former 212 King might stack up next to the biggest and the best in the world. Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomon adds, “The bodybuilding world has waited a long time for this. Flex is one of the most popular bodybuilders on the planet and we can’t wait to see what he looks like without the limitations of a weight restriction.”

According to IFBB Professional League rules, an athlete must qualify to secure a spot in the Olympia lineup. In Flex’s case, his previous wins in the Under 212 division do not qualify him for the event, however, Pro League President Jim Manion has cleared the way, “With 7 wins in the Olympia 212 division, Flex’s situation is unique and we feel a special invitation is appropriate.” explains Manion.

With the return of Oksana Grishina to the Fitness Olympia lineup and several other anticipated announcements across all divisions, the 2020 Olympia Weekend is already looking like an epic showdown. Tickets and exhibitor opportunities for the September 9-12th event are set to go on sale at MrOlympia.com.

I believe he will be competing in men's open but I cannot verify that yet! This will be a truly great Mr. Olympia if Flex Lewis competes in Men's Open!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He might even win the Mr O if he brings his best, but I do not agree with these "free" invitations.
He should qualify by winning an Open show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex Lewis is in!!!! He just accepted a special invite!

FLEX LEWIS ACCEPTS OLYMPIA SPECIAL INVITATION

Reported by NPC News Online

It’s Official!!! After months of speculation, one of the year’s most exciting story lines has been confirmed. Flex Lewis will return to the Olympia stage this year in pursuit of bodybuilding’s most coveted title. After winning a record 7 consecutive titles in the Under 212lb division, followed by a year away from competition, Flex is now focused on becoming just the 16th winner in the 56 year history of the Mr. Olympia.

“I spent a year away from the stage. The year off has given me the chance to prepare myself for the most intense contest prep of my life.” Flex continues, “It’s every bodybuilder’s dream to become Mr. Olympia. This process started the moment I walked off the stage at the 2018 Olympia. I am laser focused on competing against the best of the best this September in Vegas.”

At just 36 years old, the Welsh Dragon is still in his competitive prime and fans have often wondered how the former 212 King might stack up next to the biggest and the best in the world. Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomon adds, “The bodybuilding world has waited a long time for this. Flex is one of the most popular bodybuilders on the planet and we can’t wait to see what he looks like without the limitations of a weight restriction.”

According to IFBB Professional League rules, an athlete must qualify to secure a spot in the Olympia lineup. In Flex’s case, his previous wins in the Under 212 division do not qualify him for the event, however, Pro League President Jim Manion has cleared the way, “With 7 wins in the Olympia 212 division, Flex’s situation is unique and we feel a special invitation is appropriate.” explains Manion.

With the return of Oksana Grishina to the Fitness Olympia lineup and several other anticipated announcements across all divisions, the 2020 Olympia Weekend is already looking like an epic showdown. Tickets and exhibitor opportunities for the September 9-12th event are set to go on sale at MrOlympia.com.

I believe he will be competing in men's open but I cannot verify that yet! This will be a truly great Mr. Olympia if Flex Lewis competes in Men's Open!

Indeed!!

84028474_10157990099619621_4786912978932-1.jpg

He might even win the Mr O if he brings his best, but I do not agree with these "free" invitations.
He should qualify by winning an Open show.

Agree

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I agree but I'm still super excited to see him on stage! He surely could qualify.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex!

#Repost @flex_lewis
・・・
Today I have been overwhelmed with so many messages, reposts and tagged images, so blessed to have ALL your support. #Humbled #ThankYou
—————————————————————————
@npcnewsonlineofficialpage:
It’s Official!!!
After months of speculation, one of the year’s most exciting storylines has been confirmed. Flex Lewis will return to the Olympia stage this year in pursuit of bodybuilding’s most coveted title.
After winning a record 7 consecutive titles in the Under 212lb division, followed by a year away from competition, Flex is now focused on becoming just the 16th winner in the 56 year history of the Mr. Olympia. “I spent a year away from the stage The year off has given me the chance to prepare myself for the most intense contest prep of my life.” Flex continues, “It’s every bodybuilder’s dream to become Mr. Olympia. This process started the moment I walked off the stage at the 2018 Olympia. I am laser focused on competing against the best of the best this September in Vegas.”
At just 36 years old, the Welsh Dragon is still in his competitive prime and fans have often wondered how the former 212 King might stack up next to the biggest and the best in the world.
Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomon adds, “The bodybuilding world has waited a long time for this. Flex is one of the most popular bodybuilders on the planet and we can’t wait to see what he looks like without the limitations of a weight restriction.” According to IFBB Professional League rules, an athlete must qualify to secure a spot in the Olympia lineup. In Flex’s case, his previous wins in the Under 212 division do not qualify him for the event, however, Pro League President Jim Manion has cleared the way, “With 7 wins in the Olympia 212 division, Flex’s situation is unique and we feel a special invitation is appropriate.” explains Manion.
With the return of @oksanagrishina to the Fitness Olympia lineup and several other anticipated announcements across all divisions, the 2020 Olympia Weekend is already looking like an epic showdown. -
Tickets and exhibitor opportunities for the Septembers 9-12th event are set to go on sale at https://mrolympia.com

Flex

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2020 Olympia! Flex Lewis vs Hadi Choopan!

Picture by @w_wittmannphoto Hadi

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex is in!
Flex

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Breon Ansley looking beastly in the off season!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Great new with Jake Wood/Wings of Strength buying the Olympia and publications.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. Olympia
SmartSelect 20200528 085118 Instagram