Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

From the show page: The diet face never lies! Big Ramy is confirmed for Spain! Will he take home the win and get his 2020 Olympia Qualification?

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Will be great to see him in Spain! I hope he wins!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

William Bonac 11 weks out

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Is this what Phil Heath's back is going to look like at the 2020 Olympia?
    Name:  Heath_back.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  62.2 KB

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shaun Clarida checking in at 10 weeks out

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mr O today

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Mr O today

Yeah buddy!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis is OUT of the 2020 Mr Olympia

From the looks of what he is saying, might be more than an "injury", something health related probably.

Wish him all the best.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGZ8FvH...=167zyym7leciq

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 10-16-2020 at 09:00 PM.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Flex Lewis is OUT of the 2020 Mr Olympia

From the looks of what he is saying, might be more than an "injury", something health related probably.

Wish him all the best.

A post shared by on

Thanks so much for the news. It's horrible man. I was hoping to see him more than anyone else.

I hope he's ok.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah I was really looking forward to see what he could bring in the Open class.

It sucks, but his health and family should be top priority.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here's what he posted. Joe posted about it too.

#Repost @flex_lewis
    ・・・
    Devastation
    -
    Would be one word to describe my last three weeks.

Anyone who knows me, knows I work hard and suffer in silence. I am used to telling myself to ďsuck it upĒ on the hard dig deep days of prep, with the mentality of all gas no breaks. On this occasion it took my wife to step in and say something to me! This was the first time in 8yrs @alir87 has spoken up so needless to say my blinkers came on. It was only a few days later, that I was trying to fight my coach @neil_yoda_hill1 and Aliís decision about pulling out of the Mr. Olympia.

Since my first show at 19 years old, bodybuilding has been my life. In that time Neil has been with me for every single show. We have never pulled out of any show.
    I can tell storyís about competing with injuries, being sick, heck one show I got conjunctivitis and I was blind on stage. Pulling out? Not a thought!!!

So making this decision with my team was not easy for me. I fought it hard, and I still struggle with it, I be lying if I said different. But I am in a good metal state and I am staying positive about all this.

I want to wish every athlete who is to compete at this very special Mr. Olympia the very very best. This is going to be one of the most unique and craziest shows in history.
    What a show!!!! Good luck lads:

@rafabrandaopro
    @roellywinklaar
    @philheath
    @brandon__curry
    @william_bonac
    @hollingshead89
    @hadi_choopan
    @mrolympia08
    @cedricmcmillan
    @hunterlabrada
    @juandieselmorel
    @big_ramy
    @iainvalliere
    @international_bodybuilderchul
    @antoinev87
    @osladillukas
    @nathandeasha

I do not want to take anything away from the @mrolympiallc show.
    This is a #Fuck2020 storyline for me, that can be added to many others this year!
    -
    I will be shooting a secondary video to let everyone whatís the next steps are in rehab and my journey back to the stage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

9 weeks out check-in from 2018 Menís Physique Olympia Champion Brandon Hendrickson

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

No flex? No Ramy? Let's get Kai Greene back! And Shawn Rhoden!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another update Mr O Today

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Check out Cedric Mcmillan!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGi9g39J...=1lwap80qylff2

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Does anyone know if kai ever returning to stage??

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Does anyone know if kai ever returning to stage??
    I'll bet 100$ with you that he won't.

Wanna take my bet?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay