Your first visit?
Register

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast
Results 559 to 576 of 598
  1. #559
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Regan Grimes transformation

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #560
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Regan Grimes transformation

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream
    ANY IDEA on his age in the old ic? He looks like the high school age and that's pretty impressive.


    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com


  3. #561
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Regan Grimes transformation

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream
    ANY IDEA on his age in the old ic? He looks like the high school age and that's pretty impressive.
    Yeah he looks to be a teenager but dont know his exact age




  4. #562
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    A perviously unreleased 2020 Olympia Ramy photo

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream




  5. #563
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Crazy pic!

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  6. #564
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    A perviously unreleased 2020 Olympia Ramy photo

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream
    His lats look way more impressive in this back double biceps pose seen from the front, than in a normal front double biceps pose.




  7. #565
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    A perviously unreleased 2020 Olympia Ramy photo

    2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream
    His lats look way more impressive in this back double biceps pose seen from the front, than in a normal front double biceps pose.
    Agree maybe because of the back arching




  8. #566
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    ^^ Exactly. The lats pop up more and seem to attach lower, seen from this angle.




  9. #567
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.




  10. #568
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,330

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream


    Milos Sarcev Explains The One Thing Big Ramy Has That No Other Bodybuilder Can Match






  11. #569
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.
    You mean his quads or something?

    I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

    Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/




  12. #570
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.
    You mean his quads or something?

    I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

    Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/
    overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol




  13. #571
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.
    You mean his quads or something?

    I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

    Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/
    overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol
    now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.




  14. #572
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.
    You mean his quads or something?

    I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

    Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/
    overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol
    now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.
    I get why people want them cleaned up but I made it a point to never photoshop mSm material other than perhaps fix the color in very rare occasions when the lighting was insufficient. Here's a cover of Bostin Loyd from 2015 & he had a green hue on him that my art director tried to remove carefully but we didn't do any other work on it as far as his look. He was offseason and Bostin & I discussed this beforehand and he wanted it to look like that, not for us to fuck with the photo to give him more detail that we didn't have at that time.

    In regards to photos that people provide us (not originated from our own staff or the cover subject themselves), they may have done work on it and sent it that way. I have no control over that but try to always see it real as much as possible.

    Name:  MSM_Fall_2015.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  504.3 KB

    MSM_Fall_2015 (dragged).pdf




  15. #573
    MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,863

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    2021 Olympia thread coming soon!

    Name:  SmartSelect_20210211-075929_Instagram.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  68.8 KB

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!


    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

    Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.


  16. #574
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    2021 Olympia thread coming soon!

    Name:  SmartSelect_20210211-075929_Instagram.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  68.8 KB

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
    Too many divisions but I will not have a problem taking photos of these curvy Goddesses! lol




  17. #575
    MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,863

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    2021 Olympia thread coming soon!

    Name:  SmartSelect_20210211-075929_Instagram.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  68.8 KB

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
    Too many divisions but I will not have a problem taking photos of these curvy Goddesses! lol
    Absolutely!

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!




  18. #576
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

    What's the wellness division?

    I hope they bring back the old bikini look, with a bit more bodyfat lol.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.