Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^ lol, judge by the absence of the masks.

That's how we will be able to tell if a photo is from 2020 or not lmao.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    From Cedric McMillan on the injury that is keeping him from competing at the 2020 Olympia.

Cedric McMillan:
    “So I’m out here riding and going down a hill around a curve, and somehow lost traction on the back tire which drifted me off the hill. So here I am, mountain bike on the f###### hill, and the only thing you can think about is ‘what is going to stop me’ you know? Something’s going to stop me, right? So when I came off the bike, I’m not exactly sure what I hit first. I’m in a curve to the left, I hit my left hip and left shoulder, and at some point, as I was rolling, I think I tried to break my fall with my hand, or hold onto the handlebar. I know the back part of my hand was what hit.”
    Must have been a rock

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post

From Cedric McMillan on the injury that is keeping him from competing at the 2020 Olympia.

Cedric McMillan:
    “So I’m out here riding and going down a hill around a curve, and somehow lost traction on the back tire which drifted me off the hill. So here I am, mountain bike on the f###### hill, and the only thing you can think about is ‘what is going to stop me’ you know? Something’s going to stop me, right? So when I came off the bike, I’m not exactly sure what I hit first. I’m in a curve to the left, I hit my left hip and left shoulder, and at some point, as I was rolling, I think I tried to break my fall with my hand, or hold onto the handlebar. I know the back part of my hand was what hit.”
    Must have been a rock

RIP rock.

Last edited by tkD; 11-13-2020 at 04:01 AM.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    No special invite for Rhoden? Really, I can't believe they kicked him out without being proven guilty.

What's going on with his case anyways?
    Name:  Rhoden.jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  0

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
    As far as I now, Rhoden has not even had his IFBB pro card renewed the last two years once the allegation and arrest took place. The league will not touch him until that case is settled and even then, depending on the outcome. Hopefully he is cleared of all charges and comes back for at least one more show.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IFBB Wheelchair Olympia Champion Harold “King Kong” Kelley looking on point on his way to defend his title in just 5 1/2 weeks

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IFBB Wheelchair Olympia Champion Harold “King Kong” Kelley looking on point on his way to defend his title in just 5 1/2 weeks

Huge!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big Ramy checking in at 5 weeks out video

https://fb.watch/1L8dRfkTml/

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

SH*T just got REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here are the screenshots

Name:  Rammy 1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  67.1 KB
    Name:  Rammy 2.png
Views: 53
Size:  956.7 KB
    Name:  Rammy 5.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  83.8 KB
    Name:  Rammy 4.png
Views: 56
Size:  919.3 KB
    Name:  Rammy 5.png
Views: 55
Size:  920.2 KB

Attached Images Attached Images      

Last edited by The King Of Lurkers; 11-14-2020 at 01:59 AM.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nothing got real until we'll see him on stage shocking all the critics.

It's been 6-7 years now, and he still "promises" without delivering.

Just like Lionel Beyeke, wasted potential when it's all said and done in a few years.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here are his "1 day out" pics from the 2020 Arnold Classic thread

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Big rami 1 day out

Name:  FB_IMG_1585297058602.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  0Name:  FB_IMG_1585297054850.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  0Name:  FB_IMG_1585246314042.jpeg
Views: 143

He looked more like 5 weeks out imo.
    Usually, guys like Ronnie, Phil, Jay etc had more details in their 5 weeks out pics than Ramy's 1 day out.
    His lower back is non-existent.

The video he posted yesterday does not have a precise date.
    For all we know it could be "days before" the Arnold Europe, when he got covid.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cedric McMillan:
    I hate to sound like a dick, but what was McMillan thinking mountain bike riding a hill at this stage of his prep? If he were a player on a pro sport team, he would have been fined and possibly cut. If a ball player gets hurt in the offseason even playing pick-up basketball ij the yard, he voids his contract; it happened to Aaron Boone when he played on the Yankees.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Nothing got real until we'll see him on stage shocking all the critics.

It's been 6-7 years now, and he still "promises" without delivering.

Just like Lionel Beyeke, wasted potential when it's all said and done in a few years.
    He is like Dennis James was a prep champ but i hope its different this time

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hunter Labrada checking in at 5 weeks out from his Olympia debut

- - - Updated - - -

David Henry 5 weeks of the Olympia 212

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

David Henry 5 weeks of the Olympia 212

David Henry is ageless. An Army veteran, former then-202 Olympia Showdown winner and he has done well for himself in the open category, as well.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Road To The 2020 Olympia with IFBB Pro League Bikini Competitor Hannah Ranfranz.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

From Big Ramy:
    "I was after that win in spain to get qualified but thanks to @mrolympiallc @ifbb_pro_league @dansolomon_official i got that invite.. I saw a lot of people talking about how my forearms lacked veins on the videos i posted 🤔…i didnt answer the “views chaser”.. I wanna thank my fans for always having my back and supporting me… let them do their work im doing mine and insha Allah my God will facilitate a greater win than @npceuropean see you guys in 5 weeks.. Call me the Dream chaser!!”

Name:  2020Ramy-O.png
Views: 51

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    From Big Ramy:
    "I was after that win in spain to get qualified but thanks to @mrolympiallc @ifbb_pro_league @dansolomon_official i got that invite.. I saw a lot of people talking about how my forearms lacked veins on the videos i posted 🤔…i didnt answer the “views chaser”.. I wanna thank my fans for always having my back and supporting me… let them do their work im doing mine and insha Allah my God will facilitate a greater win than @npceuropean see you guys in 5 weeks.. Call me the Dream chaser!!”

Name:  2020Ramy-O.png
Views: 51
    People criticizing Ramy for a lack of vascularity in his forearms with five weeks to go? These assholes obviously are not familiar with how carb depleting and loading works.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Roelly Today

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

John Jewitt 5 weeks out of the 212 division

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training