• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Paul Love

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Paul Love, a bodybuilding legend died at the age of 86. We will be posting more on Paul soon.

Rest in Peace Paul.
Paul Love

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul Love was a legend of his time and had many friends in bodybuilding. Here are some of the people mourning him.

Samir Bannout:
OMG, whatta bad news about Paul Love,
I remember guest posing for Paul at his show in San Jose in the early 80’s… a very nice man indeed! May his soul R.I.P!! Truly saddened by the news. My condolences to his family”

John Hansen:
Wow, another great legend of the sport passes away. RIP Paul Love!

Cathey Palyo:
Sincere condolences. I knew Paul and he will be missed greatly.

Shawn Ray:
Sending condolences to the Love Family, Madeline Love & her sister Liz Love.
It was an honor knowing your father Paul
Love and his contributions to the sport of bodybuilding as both an athlete and a promoter.

May he Rest In Peace.

He gave the world 86 years and left a legacy to the sport of bodybuilding I had the pleasure of witnessing.
I know he was so much more to you guys but from a distance, his impact has been noticed by many.
Blessings

Thoughts and prayers to Paul Love's family.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's Ronnie Coleman in Paul Love.

Gonna miss my Buddy Paul Love. Hate we didn’t get a chance to go fishing like we always talked about. Maybe we can do it when I get to heaven. RIP my friend, really miss those good ole days and all the fun I had guest posing at your shows. See you on the other side my friend. God Bless brother. Ronnie

H

Henrywrites

Banned
Paul Love, a bodybuilding legend died at the age of 86. We will be posting more on Paul soon.

Rest in Peace Paul.
Paul Love

What a life that he lived! Still not going to be easy for his family to overcome the loss.