• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ifbb World Master Championships 2019

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

We are proud to say this year IFBB World Master Championships has been the biggest Master event ever, the number of participating countries broke the schemes this year, with 67 countries taking part in this world championship!
Palau Firal i de Congress has been the perfect venue for this competition, an event retransmitted worldwide and organized by the IFBB with the support of the Spanish Federation of Bodybuilding & fitness and its President, Mr. José Ramos.
We had the joy to count on with the great performance of Toshisuke Kanazawa, an athlete from Japan that at his 83 years is a vivid example of bodybuilding as the ideal anti aging and healthy lifestyle.

Portada

Bodybuilding News Source

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alex zuccaro won his category

FB IMG 1577554034380 FB IMG 1577554038129

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alex zuccaro won his category

FB IMG 1577554034380 FB IMG 1577554038129

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

What a perfect well trained body muscles. His thighs are killing me softly. When would I train to get that level of result from my body development? It's freaky but sexy too.

Congratulations Alex.