• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Female Bodybuilding in Bangladesh

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is how the women do bodybuilding now in Bangladesh. I'm actually surprised it's allowed at all but it's progress I guess. No asses being stuck out here. Congrats though for finally having female bodybuilding!

DHAKA: Bangladesh’s first women’s bodybuilding championship was won by a 19-year-old student in a contest where most of her muscle was covered up to prevent controversy in the Muslim-majority nation.
While skimpy bikinis are the norm at international body-building contests, Awhona Rahman and her 29 rivals kept their brawn under wraps in front of the crowd of hundreds.
Rahman and the other competitors struck poses on stage wearing tight leggings and body-hugging outfits during the three-day event that finished on Sunday and was held in the capital Dhaka.
Bangladesh

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweatpants?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Better than a burka! LOL. Or whatever their version of it is.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still bangable