• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Busta Rhymes and Victor Martinez training!

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
I think this was posted by TKD in 2013:

While I was searching for an update on Victor Martinez, which will be back on stage in May this year for the NY Pro, I've found this video from Mike Pulcinella, where he filmed Victor training and getting on his way back after the arm injury, and guess what? Busta Rhymes appears outta nowhere! lol.

Yeah, in this vid you'll find that Vic is Busta Rhymes's inspiration in the gym. Check it out!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this was posted by TKD in 2013:

While I was searching for an update on Victor Martinez, which will be back on stage in May this year for the NY Pro, I've found this video from Mike Pulcinella, where he filmed Victor training and getting on his way back after the arm injury, and guess what? Busta Rhymes appears outta nowhere! lol.

Yeah, in this vid you'll find that Vic is Busta Rhymes's inspiration in the gym. Check it out!

That's an old one!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I remember this too. The question is did Busta ever reach his goal? You tell me.
ba7be0074ef569036813401e1a961ecd-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Interesting pairing.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Been a while since I heard from Busta Rhymes. Is he still singing. Miss his fast rap style. He seems to be working out more lately.