Your first visit?
Register

2020 Arnold Strongman Pro World Series

Arnold Strongman Pro World Series
    Sat, Jan 18, 12 – 4 PM PST
    Santa Monica Pier
    200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA

From SantaMonica.com:
    The Arnold Strongman Series features the strongest athletes in the world competing in a series of Professional Strongman Competitions at Arnold Classic Events in the United States, Europe, Australia, South America, South Africa and Asia. Qualifying events are held throughout the year, culminating with the Arnold Strongman Series World Championship in Columbus, Ohio. The Santa Monica Championship Competition will serve as the final qualifier for competitors attempting to compete in the World Championships.

Name:  Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-11.08.25-AM-2.jpeg
Views: 30
Size:  25.1 KB

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Re: 2020 Arnold Strongman Pro World Series

Brian Shaw!
    #Repost @shawstrength
    ・・・
    ARNOLD SANTA MONICA I’M COMING!!
    -
    I decided to put my head down and train without distractions to get ready for the last Arnold Pro Strongman qualifier...and it was not an easy prep with multiple challenges I had to deal with and overcome but I stayed the course and I feel good about where I am at heading into the contest.
    -
    All the work is done and all that is left to do is go put all the hard work on display Saturday and get my qualification spot to the Arnold in Columbus!!
    -
    If you want to come watch there are still a few tickets left...just go to www.arnoldstrongmanusa.com. A portion of the proceeds go to support firefighters and their families. This was a great event last year hosted by @schwarzenegger and I’m sure this year will be even more awesome!
    -
    If you can’t make it @roguefitness will be streaming the contest live!
    -
    @redcon1 @cbdfit @trifectasystem @roguefitness @getnewage @probodycoach #shawstrength #begreat

Name:  Brian_Shaw.jpeg
Views: 27
Size:  67.4 KB

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think that Shaw will win this show and/or qualify for the Arnold in Ohio which will be the first time he won't compete there in like 10 years or so.

Martins ftw.

Last edited by tkD; 01-16-2020 at 11:51 PM.
    2019 Mr Olympia --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2019 Mr Olympia!
    2019 World's Strongest Man --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2019 #WSM2019

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

Watch the 2020 Arnold Pro Strongman live folks! Doors open at 2 pm eastern!

See these big boys kick some ass.
    Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia)
    Maxime Bouldrealt (Canada)
    Jean-Francois Caron (Canada)
    Wesley Claborn (USA)
    Casey Garrison (USA)
    Rauno Heinla (Estonia)
    Rob Kearney (USA)
    Jitse Kramer (Holland)
    Martins Licis (USA)
    Olexii Novikov (Ukraine)
    Jerry Pritchett (USA)
    Brian Shaw (USA)
    Eddie Williams (Australia)

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    I don't think that Shaw will win this show and/or qualify for the Arnold in Ohio which will be the first time he won't compete there in like 10 years or so.

Martins ftw.
    Wow! I hope he qualifies but you are you usually know these things better than I do.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post

Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia)
    Wesley Claborn (USA)
    Casey Garrison (USA)
    Rauno Heinla (Estonia)
    Rob Kearney (USA)
    Jitse Kramer (Holland)
    Martins Licis (USA)
    Olexii Novikov (Ukraine)
    Jerry Pritchett (USA)
    Brian Shaw (USA)

The live webstream will be available in - 3 hours!

2019 Mr Olympia --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2019 Mr Olympia!
    2019 World's Strongest Man --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2019 #WSM2019

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post

Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia)
    Wesley Claborn (USA)
    Casey Garrison (USA)
    Rauno Heinla (Estonia)
    Rob Kearney (USA)
    Jitse Kramer (Holland)
    Martins Licis (USA)
    Olexii Novikov (Ukraine)
    Jerry Pritchett (USA)
    Brian Shaw (USA)

The live webstream will be available in - 3 hours!
    If you are watching later hit me up!

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I was watching but then the stream went totally black.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Haven't watched the live stream after all because they kept on delaying it and went to bed instead lol.

Well done to Martins for winning the show and qualifying for the 2020 Arnold Strongman in Ohio.

Here are some highlights from the show:

Event 1: 170kg/380lbs log lift for reps

Event 2: 180kg/400lbs farmer walks

Event 3: Rogue bag over bar 50-60-70-75-80 lbs

Event 4: Deadlift 351kg/775lbs for reps

Event 5: Sandbag load 300-350-400lbs

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I was listening to that sandbag event after the stream went black. lol

Thanks for posting the results brother!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2020 Arnold Pro Strongman Qualifiar Final Results

Final Results: 2020 Arnold Strongman USA

1.Martins Licis
    2.Brian Shaw
    3.Maxime Bouldrealt
    4.Rauno Heinla
    5.Jean-Francois Caron
    6.Jerry Pritchett
    7.Jitse Kramer
    8.Rob Kearney
    9.Wesley Claborn
    10.Casey Garrison

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Congrats Martin Licis!

#Repost @martinslicis
    ・・・
    What an unbelievable moment. Going into the last event, 4.5 points behind first place, behind @shawstrength and @max.boudreault23 (they were SAVAGE competitors!)... to then put to test all my mettle and will on the final event, to snatch back the victory I was determined to take. - @arnoldsports Finals, Ohio, HERE I COME! - Giant thank you to my sponsors: @reignbodyfuel (for keeping me energized! ️) @kindafitkindafat_apparel (for keeping me kinda stylish, and extremely/hilariously relatable!), @sbd.usa (for the best supportive equipment I could ask for! &#129470 @roguefitness (for the best training equipment ) and of course, I couldn’t do this show without the incredible support of my closest friends and team; giant thank you to @romarkweiss for being by side through all of the training that went into this and making sure the World sees the great work we do! Thank you @joneck74 for being my handler and helping me score those valuable points in throwing (onwards and upwards, were just getting started). Thank you @mrgura for checking in on me daily to make sure I was stretching and eating, and just all around giving me great love and support! Thank you to @probodycoach for the best nutritional guidance for BEASTLY STRENGTH! Thank you @mike_gillert for coaching me and making sure my head game was strong! It made a huge difference! Thank you @reddpanduhh for the oranges, titty slaps, and the warmest hugs! Thank you to @lindseybowenn for being in my corner again, and being laser-focused with your attentiveness! You’re a pro! Thank you @o_sardana_wrestling For believing in me and being a great training partner! Thank you @freeyourself83 for working on my neck and keeping me healthy! Thank you @phil_sturnasko for holding the fort, and being a great help during my training! Thank you @henrypenzi for taking me on and believing in me! Thank you @oddhaugen for the amazing community of strength we are all a part of, and for making all of this possible! Thank you, @schwarzenegger and @njustin916 for putting together the best strongman show that exists!

Name:  IMG_20200119_162547_346.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  48.7 KB

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Brian Shaw don't qualify for Ohio?

From Brian Shaw's IG:
    "The Arnold Santa Monica is a wrap and it was an amazing event! Thank you to @schwarzenegger and everyone involved for putting on a great event!
    -
    I didn’t have the contest that I was hoping to have, but I am very proud to have fought through the adversity I had to face around the contest. At the end of the day none of that matters and only the end result is what is important and the bottom line is I came up one point short of winning. Congratulations to @martinslicis on his win and @max.boudreault23 on his great 3rd place performance
    -
    Thank you to my sponsors @redcon1 @trifectasystem @roguefitness @getnewage for all of their support and always being in my corner! Thank you to @probodycoach for helping me to get back on track with my diet and performance. And of course thank you to my team for everything (you know who you are)...last but not least thank you to my wife @fitmommy_kerishaw for your unwavering love and support...I couldn’t do it without you!
    -
    Thank you to all of you for your support! Big things are coming in 2020! @evolutionathleticsgear #shawstrength #begreat"
Size:  53.7 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You can meet Martin Licis in LA soon at the LA Fit Expo!

"Epic Weekend coming up at the LA Fit Expo! Come catch me at the @reignbodyfuel booth between 2-3PM in Saturday and Sunday! #Reign #Strongman #FitExpo #BeALegend #MARTINS"

Name:  Martin.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  65.9 KB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Brian Shaw don't qualify for Ohio?

From Brian Shaw's IG:
    "The Arnold Santa Monica is a wrap and it was an amazing event! Thank you to @schwarzenegger and everyone involved for putting on a great event!
    -
    I didn’t have the contest that I was hoping to have, but I am very proud to have fought through the adversity I had to face around the contest. At the end of the day none of that matters and only the end result is what is important and the bottom line is I came up one point short of winning. Congratulations to @martinslicis on his win and @max.boudreault23 on his great 3rd place performance
    -
    Thank you to my sponsors @redcon1 @trifectasystem @roguefitness @getnewage for all of their support and always being in my corner! Thank you to @probodycoach for helping me to get back on track with my diet and performance. And of course thank you to my team for everything (you know who you are)...last but not least thank you to my wife @fitmommy_kerishaw for your unwavering love and support...I couldn’t do it without you!
    -
    Thank you to all of you for your support! Big things are coming in 2020! @evolutionathleticsgear #shawstrength #begreat"
Size:  53.7 KB

I can't believe he didn't qualify for Ohio.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions