• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How do you count your macronutrients?

DAVI MEIRELES

DAVI MEIRELES

How do you usually count your macronutrients when it comes to a nutritional diet to increase (gain body weight):|

Do you usually count the fats you already have in the animal source as macro? / Or do you only count fats from external sources as good fats; nuts, chestnuts, cashew nuts, flaxseed, olive oil, avocado, etc?

Imho;:pat:

I try to count only external sources of fat, like the ones mentioned above (more popularly known as good fats)

It is good to get into this X of the question, because it also makes us think that counting vegetable macronutrients is also not necessary; they provide the necessary micronutrients for our body so there is no reason to count vegetable proteins and carbohydrates that do not have much impact in our bloodstream.

Of course, on a carnivorous diet, it's another five hundred.
. But I see no reason for some people to count everything in their nutritional in to bulking .Imho; of course in a contest preparation diet, I usually count animal fats as macro; But when I'm out of the cut phase, definition I disregard

:D

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't count. I just eat.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

M

Maestro

I feel like you have to consider your body mass when counting macros in order to get better results. Fortunately, there are online calculators that can help you figure out how much carbs, fat and protein you might require for your diet.