• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2020 Arnold Classic Australia

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
2020 Arnold Sports Festival Australia!
March 20 - 22, 2020
Melbourne

Arnold Strength Summit 2020
Arnold Classic Pro Show
Arnold Seminar and Pro Champions Showcase
Arnold Model Search
Arnold Amateur Bodybuilding:
Pro Qualifier
Arnold Amateur and Pro Strongman Competitions
Pro Athlete Meet & Greet
Official After Party
Arnold Expo

Attachments

• 2020-Arnold-Classic-Australia.png
    2020-Arnold-Classic-Australia.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cedric mcmillan will compete in Australia

FB IMG 1582180361838

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
The 2020 Pro Show will feature Pro Bikini, Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilding, and for the first time in Australia – Men’s Physique!

Bikini and Men’s Physique Pre-Judging:
Bulk Nutrients Main Stage, Arnold Expo
Time TBA (afternoon)
Expo Pass Required.

Figure, Fitness and Bodybuilding Pre-Judging:
Plenary Theatre, 4pm
Pre Judging Ticket Required*

*Pre-Juding tickets are included in Platinum VIP, VIP, Super Pass and Gold Pro Show Ticket purcahses only. An Expo Pass will not gain entry to the Pro Show Pre-Judging in the Plenary.

Pro Show Finals:
Plenary Theatre, 7pm
Pro Show Finals Ticket Required*

*Pro Show Finals tickets are included in Platinum VIP and VIP purchases only. An Expo Pass will not gain entry to the Pro Show Finals.

https://arnoldsportsfestival.com.au/sports/proshow/

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ARNOLD CLASSIC AUSTRALIA 2020 CANCELLED!

It is with the deepest regret that 2020 Arnold Sports Festival Australia will be postponed.

It goes without saying that this is absolutely heartbreaking for everyone involved. In the last few days we have been trying to find a way to continue even in a limited capacity but our primary concern has been; and is, the health and welfare of the athletes competing, exhibitors, staff, our personnel, event partners and of course the tens of thousands of people attending.

Further information regarding refunds for ticket holders and details of the rescheduled date will be announced shortly.

The full official statement can be read on our website.

Thank you all for the endless patience, love and support during this difficult time.

The ASFA Team

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

It is with the deepest regret that 2020 Arnold Sports Festival Australia will be postponed.

It goes without saying that this is absolutely heartbreaking for everyone involved. In the last few days we have been trying to find a way to continue even in a limited capacity but our primary concern has been; and is, the health and welfare of the athletes competing, exhibitors, staff, our personnel, event partners and of course the tens of thousands of people attending.

Further information regarding refunds for ticket holders and details of the rescheduled date will be announced shortly.

Thank you all for the endless patience, love and support during this difficult time.

The ASFA Team
Thank you my friend for this sad news. I was just coming on to post this myself. I suspect there are not going to be too many competitions for awhile.

Be safe over there in Italy my brother!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The ASFA Team
Thank you my friend for this sad news. I was just coming on to post this myself. I suspect there are not going to be too many competitions for awhile.

That sucks!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding is going into the shitter.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fred smalls fes DAYS before aca 2020 FB IMG 1584261655155 FB IMG 1584261653018 FB IMG 1584261650833

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you mi friend!

The ASFA Team

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jake Nikolopoulos

FB IMG 1584274581369

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blessing Awodibu

FB IMG 1584463342232