• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hany Rambod hit by drunk driver

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It's true. Hany Rambod is in the hospital recovering!

#Repost @hanyrambod
・・・
@missnaz and I were hit head on by a drunk driver in our Ford Raptor during the 49ers vs Green Bay Packers game. Thank God our son Kameron wasn’t in the Truck. Thank God Farinaz is OK. I braced myself with my right arm on the wheel while my left hand was on the horn. The Steering Wheel tuned on impact tearing my right rotator cuff. Thank you to Doctor Haber and his team who fit me in so quickly after the MRI results came back. The rehab won’t be easy but it could have been much worse.
This is Super Bowl weekend, please everyone don’t drink and drive. There are many options in this day and age. This weekend if you drink any amount of alcohol please use Uber, Lyft or a designated driver. Again this accident could have been way, way worse. Thank God it wasn’t. #Blessed
#DontDrinkAndDrive

P.S. Thank you to @fordperformance for building the best damn truck (@ford Raptor) on the planet. If we were in any other vehicle the damage would have been far more destructive.
339fc52c7183a6f3be563c9dbbea69b0-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
He looks invited injured pretty badly. I hope he sues.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!