• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Fight Night Rio Rancho

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Corey Anderson (13-4-0) fighting from USA will be going against Jan Błachowicz (25-8-0) from Warsar, Poland. The bout will take place at the Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States.

M

Maestro

I don't know that much about Corey Anderson or even Jan Blachowicz, but I know the winner of this fight is expected to take on the reigning UFC light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, at some point later this year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like Corey Anderson would be a better opponent for Jon Jones because he is still young. Jan Blachowicz is 36 years old right now and I feel like he would not be able to handle Jones that well.

M

Maestro

Jan might be old but he has experience. He knows how most fighters think and that is what mostly counts. Jan Blachowicz might just surprise you so I wouldn't underestimate him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is Jan Blachowicz has already lost once to Corey Anderson back when they met at UFC 191. I know Blachowicz is looking to avenge his loss against Corey Anderson at UFC 167, but the question is, does he have a chance against "Overtime"?

M

Maestro

Oooooh! First round KO!! All Blachowicz needed is one punch! I mean, it is safe to say that since Blachowicz's loss in 2015 to Corey Anderson, he went home, trained and came back better!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To answer my own question, yes. I guess the question should have been, does Corey Anderson stand a chance against Jan Blachowicz?!
For some weird reason, Anderson decided that was the best time to leave his chin exposed, and Blachowicz did what any good fighter would do, he proceeded to knock the hell out of that chin!!