• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pancrase 312

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yoshinori Horie (8-2-0) will be battling Yojiro Uchimura (17-12-3) at Studio Coast in Tokyo, Japan on Feb 16 (that is going to be on a Sunday). Horie has lost two of his last five fights while Yojiro has only lost one.

M

Maestro

I saw Horie's first UFC fight when he went against Dawodu on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240. Horie lost via knockout in round three, which earned Dawodu the Performance of
the Night award.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's right. Yoshinori Horie had just been signed to UFC early that year but he was KOd in the final round. He has come a long way and I can't wait to watch him go against Yojiro Uchimura.

M

Maestro

Just a few days to go. Although, Horie has an advantage because he has experience due to the fact that he's fought people from all over the globe, unlike Uchimura.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uchimura got Horie with a knee just above his right eye that caused bleeding. The fight had to be stopped for a while as the physician checked out the cut that looked really bad!

When the fight resumed, Horie pretty much took control of the bout which led him to win with a unanimous decision with scores of 30-27, 30-27 and 29-28.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a few days to go. Although, Horie has an advantage because he has experience due to the fact that he's fought people from all over the globe, unlike Uchimura.

That experience really helped out Horie when he faced Uchimura.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if it was the other round, and Uchimura happened to be the one who got the cut, this fight would have been over, just like that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if it was the other round, and Uchimura happened to be the one who got the cut, this fight would have been over, just like that.

That sounds about right. Uchimura would have been done for.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder who Horie will be facing next. I'm hoping it won't be won't be an opponent from Japan because I want to see him at his at most best.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder who Horie will be facing next. I'm hoping it won't be won't be an opponent from Japan because I want to see him at his at most best.

It won't be clear until the COVID-19 pandemic is defeated first. We can worry about this later.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It won't be clear until the COVID-19 pandemic is defeated first. We can worry about this later.

I guess you are right.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course I'm right, lol.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

This COVID19 thing has left the entire world on a standstill. Everything has just stopped. Cant wait for this to end. All the fun stuff are just gone. Totally gone. Nkt

I guess you are right.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read somewhere that football matches on a certain league are still taking place. I'm not sure which league it is, but I'm going to look it up. I'll keep you guys posted.