• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jorge Linares knocks out Carlos Morales

M

Maestro

Linares (47-5, 29 KO) dominated the fight when he went against Morales (19-5-4, 8 KO) in the Garcia-Fonseca card. There was a head clash during the first round and Linares suffered a cut but that did not deter him. He picked things up in the second round and preceded to drop Morales in the third round, and then again in the fourth round. After that referee Thomas Taylor had to end the fight with a win for Jorge Linares.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Linares has shown a lot of improvement and I think that is partially because his brother is now his trainer. I know when you think of elite fighters, you don't immediately think of Morales, but he is nonetheless a badass! And I have never seen him stopped like he was by Linares.
Ryan Garcia is a potential opponent for Linares, which is an idea that a lot of people if not everyone has fallen in love with, and I would really love to see it happen.

M

Maestro

I really thought Carlos Morales was done for when Jorge Linares dropped him withat right hook in the third, but to my surprise he still manage to salvage some energy and got back up.

Of course it did not last long because Linares used his speed, despite being fours years older than Morales, to put him on the floor again in the fourth.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Carlos Morales was done for when Jorge Linares dropped him withat right hook in the third, but to my surprise he still manage to salvage some energy and got back up.

Of course it did not last long because Linares used his speed, despite being fours years older than Morales, to put him on the floor again in the fourth.

Also, Linares is like one of the best fighters when it comes to studying an opponent. I would not say he is as fast as Garcia, or that he has a reach as great as Garcia's, but he is a big threat to the so often exposed chin of Ryan Garcia!

M

Maestro

Yeah, I also feel like Alexis Rocha would be the perfect opponent for Ryan Garcia at this point. I have been hearing a lot of people daring Garcia to call out Tank, but I think that is a bad idea.
Ryan Garcia is not yet ready for Tank, imo.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At this juncture, Jorge Linares is the right opponent for Garcia. Two or three more fights and Garcia will be ready for Tank.

M

Maestro

So me people would say throw Garcia in the deep end (i.e against Tank) and watch him get tested! That would actually build up his character.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would also get his ass whooped!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't be surprised to see Linares vs Garcia clash in May or June. They are perfect for each other.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't be surprised to see Linares vs Garcia clash in May or June. They are perfect for each other.

That might actually happen. You just never know.

If it does, then this will definitely be the best year in boxing history, jk. But it will be up there among the great historical times in boxing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP