• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alexis Rocha vs. Brad Solomon

M

Maestro

This bout was on the Garcia vs Fonseca card. Of course the fight wasn't short of controversy since some people felt like Alexis Rocha who is the younger brother of Ronny Rios, got a wide decision win over Brad
Solomon. The 22-year-old Rocha (16-0, 10 KO) still remains undefeated while Solomon (28-3, 9 KO) suffered his third career loss which is not bad for a 35 year old.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocha won by tallies of 100-89, 99-90 and 97-92, but I feel like the fight was closer than that. Although, I think the judge gave the scores because Rocha obviously landed more of his punches than Brad Solomon.

M

Maestro

Alexis Rocha just like Ryan Garcia is still young and aggressive. We all know Rocha's punches pack a lot of power which makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alexis Rocha came in the 10th round a totally different person, after his trainer Hector Lopez told him to go for the kill!

It worked because that is the best 10th round I have watched in a while.

M

Maestro

The reason why Rocha came back very aggressive in the 10th round is because just like everyone else, he thought the fight was close. That is why people online were saying the fight was close than what was reflected by the judges.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't really matter to me why Rocha was so vicious in the 10th round, all I care about is the impressive fight he gave us!

M

Maestro

It doesn't really matter to me why Rocha was so vicious in the 10th round, all I care about is the impressive fight he gave us!

Now, that he did.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocha is definitely a talented prospect and I can't wait to see him get tested by other walterweights on his level.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When is Rocha fighting next, though?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When is Rocha fighting next, though?

With COVID-19, try never!! lol I'm just kidding. I think we first need to deal with the pandemic and then we will worry about, when Rocha is fighting next.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff